• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

C:/TCoD/newbie/

Heart

rijonAdventures ftw
I've been following TCoD for a while and just decided to join up. I'm generally a talkative guy if we're talking about something I know about and/or enjoy.

I'm really quite passionate for everything I do. I like to write. I don't write too well, but I like to do it anyway.

I'm a grammar nazi, too. PLZ SPK IN CMPLT SNTNCS W/ ME THX

I like to think I'm funny. I'm usually not.

I'm pretty hardcore as a Pokémon fan. omg 5th gen *implodes*

Um, lessee, what else..

I tried Shoddy once, never really got too good at it. But hey, if you want to battle, talk to meh.

I play around with ROMs, if anyone knows what those are. Hacking is my, um... there was a word I was thinking of but I can't remember it. Anyway, hacking is something I enjoy a lot and if you want to I can teach pretty much anything to do with hacking Pokémon games. :)

I used to moderate on a rather large forum.

I'm fifteen, will be sixteen in July. Can't wait to drive. :D

Sports-y. I play football (American) and I wrestle. Wrestling season just ended so I'm pretty happy I can eat.

Err, well, I can't think of anything else, so I'm going to close up here.

U dnt hav 2 wry bout that, kk?

Just kidding! Welcome, I am Blastoise.
Sports-y. I play football (American) and I wrestle. Wrestling season just ended so I'm pretty happy I can eat.

Ahh! A jock!!! What are you doing here, you bane of my existence, you?

Heart!

okay i'm done :D

I am most definitely ridiculously underpowered and useless in most situations. Why haven't they given me superpowers yet? T^T

U dnt hav 2 wry bout that, kk?

Just kidding! Welcome, I am Blastoise.

Ahh! A jock!!! What are you doing here, you bane of my existence, you?

Bane of your existence? Pssh, I have no superpowers. How can I bane your existence anyway?

My goodness, a jock on a Pokemon forum. What a sight, what a sight.

Anyway, welcome. If you don't mind, I just make take you up on your offer on ROM Hacking.

Scyther said:
My goodness, a jock on a Pokemon forum. What a sight, what a sight.

Anyway, welcome. If you don't mind, I just make take you up on your offer on ROM Hacking.

Sure, anytime. You can, um, PM me or something.
I know a couple of other jocks that are on Pokemon forums... they just don't say anything.

I knew what that meant... I was, uh, simply being silly. Yes.

maybe you have them and just don't know it yet

i'll throw you out the window and see if your flying kicks in, kay?

*plummets*

A JOCK??? BACK YOU VILE CREATURE!

All joking aside, welcome. Oh, and I can shoot you a few times to see if you have any of Superman's powers.

I'm really quite passionate for everything I do. I like to write. I don't write too well, but I like to do it anyway.

I like to think I'm funny. I'm usually not.
FRIEND. ;v; But "Nazi" should be capitalized

Welcome to The Chamber of Bugs. That's all I've got. >D>

HEY
HEY
hey
I'm a swimmer. I know the pain of not eating.

Anyways, hi, I'm Mewtwo who cheats on her swimming diet and has pop and ice cream every da- *shot*

A JOCK??? BACK YOU VILE CREATURE!

All joking aside, welcome. Oh, and I can shoot you a few times to see if you have any of Superman's powers.

Not if the bullets have KRYPTONITE

FRIEND. ;v; But "Nazi" should be capitalized

Welcome to The Chamber of Bugs. That's all I've got. >D>

it's not if I don't want it to be

Um, thanks. My favorites are Shuckle and Armaldo, but I used to have a passion for Yanmega and Scizor.

HEY
HEY
hey
I'm a swimmer. I know the pain of not eating.

Anyways, hi, I'm Mewtwo who cheats on her swimming diet and has pop and ice cream every da- *shot*

XD
I would, too, if it weren't for the fact that I'm not eligible to wrestle unless Im under weight... And if we're not under weight, we run until we are.

*sigh*

Back
Top Bottom