• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calvinball Mafia

Thanks. There we go. That doesn't actually change who's on which list, but it's nice to have that cleared up.

Bluh I've been trying to get my thoughts on today's events together in a coherent way for a while now. Anyway, last night I made a somewhat roundabout info proposal and got results that /may/ have implicated someone as mafia, but I'm not sure.
Well, I was given a somewhat roundabout info proposal with my PM last night, for what it's worth. But people should be posting and filling in my list. >| I don't get everything, after all.

Especially you, RTB, and DA; you two are still unconfirmed (moreso than ILS), so say what you will, and please post.

Okay, well... things are a bit quiet around here. RtB hasn't posted since the day before last (in mafia days), which fits in the timeline Alligates mentioned (although he hasn't exactly been a shining beacon of activity anyway? but who knows), and I mean, you'd think it'd be a bit of a dumb move for the mafia to recruit someone who has a lie detector attached to them and will for the rest of the game, right? RtB might have appeared to be "doubly" confirmed innocent as well, with Alligates' inspection and the lie detector (since this would have been before Light clarified that part explicitly), so I think he would have been a good target... that said, I'm going to vote RespectTheBlade.

Okay, well... things are a bit quiet around here. RtB hasn't posted since the day before last (in mafia days), which fits in the timeline Alligates mentioned (although he hasn't exactly been a shining beacon of activity anyway? but who knows), and I mean, you'd think it'd be a bit of a dumb move for the mafia to recruit someone who has a lie detector attached to them and will for the rest of the game, right? RtB might have appeared to be "doubly" confirmed innocent as well, with Alligates' inspection and the lie detector (since this would have been before Light clarified that part explicitly), so I think he would have been a good target... that said, I'm going to vote RespectTheBlade.

I'm withholding judgment until I'm done collecting system messages (let's not discuss that in-thread), but while I remember, we can't quite hold the lie detector thing a deterrent, because...

Also, no more lie detectors this game.

So, perhaps the mafia would think the one with a (broken) lie detector would be the best convert. We can't rule that out, unless the one DarkAura holds is still functioning (I interpreted "no more" as "you can't use the current one anymore, too," but) - in which case: DA, can you state your innocence again, with a single false statement and nothing else?

(I... forgot about rhyming. I'll go back to that once I'm done collecting messages, I guess.)

That'll work.

Respect the Blade is dead.

Also: in the interest of not having a never-ending game, all proposals involving revival will receive heavy conditions. Dead players patiently waiting to be revived are encouraged to submit proposals.

Game is postponed until I liek Squirtles gets back from his trip at the beginning of next week. Don't really want to, but I kind of have to.

As the sun comes up, the remaining players gather to find two dead bodies on the ground. Eifie and Dark Aura are dead.

I propose that woof is to be converted to mafia alignment; in exchange, both Eifie and I die.

System Message said:
There are 2 innocents remaining, including I liek Squirtles.

Commence day 6.

Lynch today is a coinflip between me and Mai, then. I didn't get any indication my alignment has been changed, but maybe DA (looks like it was she who made that proposal, and also that she was mafia or converted to such) also included a clause that the change was to be kept secret.

Either way. My proposal last night was (word for word:)

In the thread tomorrow morning in the morning announcement post, broadcast the usernames of 3 living innocents who are living and innocent at the start of tomorrow morning, besides I liek Squirtles if he qualifies; if there are fewer than 3 living innocents who are living and innocent at the start of tomorrow morning, broadcast only that number of people, and include I Liek Squirtles if he qualifies. Also, if anyone attempts to recruit another living player who is not in their faction into their faction with their proposal tonight, prevent all effects of that recruiting proposal.

because it was made pre-ILS return and I didn't really think it would be necessary to change the ILS parts. (Guess it paid off anyway; now we know he's innocent.) I received "Partially granted" as a result, which probably means the recruit prevention part was not granted.

Anyone have other info? Light, if there remain one mafia and one innocent at the end of today (because of a mislynch), does mafia win or will the game proceed to night?

Light, if the person we lynch is innocent, I send them back, understand? If they're not stabbed 5 times, I send them back; if they're not slowly roasted over an open pit, I send them back.

Joking aside, can stuff posted in quicktopics be discussed here?

Back
Top Bottom