• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calvinball Mafia

If lie detector then it's on me because... no one really made a post with enough substance to get two lies (trusting quicktopic over posts here, i did do the thing which was mentioned there so it wasn't exactly word for word, Mai made the proposal not me, maybe others). Anyway, two possibilities today:

1: Mai is mafia
2: I am mafia, which further resolves into two further possibilities, given that I claim I did not receive notice of being converted:
2a: I am mafia and lying (hi i'm. not mafia..)
2b: DA included a clause which makes the conversion secret (unlikely, given previous conversions; also it would be pretty darn uncool to faction win while not knowing you were in that faction :/)

Therefore the reasonable suspicion is that Mai is mafia. (if lie detector is actually on me, I can use it to show my innocence or mafianess)

If lie detector then it's on me because... no one really made a post with enough substance to get two lies (trusting quicktopic over posts here, i did do the thing which was mentioned there so it wasn't exactly word for word, Mai made the proposal not me, maybe others).
?

I am innocent.
I am innocent.
I am innocent.
I am innocent.
I am innocent.
I am innocent.

Cows go moo.
Cows go moo.
Cows go moo.
Cows go moo.
Cows go moo.
Cows go moo.
Cows go moo.
Cows go moo.
Cows go moo.
Cows go moo.
Cows go moo.
Cows go moo.

Orange peaches are blue.

??

unvote Mai (never mind, will explain post-bleeping)

I propose I win the game, because I said so.

I win.

Sorry, but you must go through the proper channels.

If you would like to make a proposal, you should have done so at night, over PM. You had the capacity to do this as someone earlier proposed that dead players were able to, but seeing as this is the last day it looks like you missed your chance.

Sorry.

I wonder what Light is doing, if not lie detectoring. Also, idk what past-me was doing unvoting Mai? logic is... logic.

Mai said:

I didn't understand what you were trying to express by ?, and in the hopes of obtaining bleeps in response to my post above, I couldn't say that, as it may have registered as a lie.

So I'm the swing vote I guess?

First we need to find out what the bleeps refer to.
Maybe it didn't react on the second post because you overloaded it, Alligates?

If that thing breeds disinterest resulting in an unfinished game, I'm going to be mad at the person who proposed it.

Play the game, people. Let's wrap this baby up.

Back
Top Bottom