• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

cartoons r soopr kool

YOU ARE LIKE TOTALLY ADDED!

I think I'm gonna start assigning cartoon characters to everyone. Unfortunately I'm really left with only Blossom or Numbuh One, give that I am leader.

I could be Ace though 8)

haha flareth I have the gumshoe version of your avatar. Cept it just says 'gumshoe is my friend (we never got serious, pal).'

'kay well if you guys are being cartoon characters I'm being Oblina from Aaaah! Real Monsters!

Oblina-aaahh-real-monsters-1486211-75-75.jpg

Awww. D: The blackbelt in karate isn't enough, then?

You're too nice :c sry

I'm trying to think of another one who can fight. All I can think of is numbuh five who is also too mean.

ALSO I changed my mind, I'm Captain K'nuckles.

Ah well, then. Does Bubbles work? She kicks ass, has the very occasional mindless fit of rage, and chats with the local wildlife. =]

All right kiddies, updated.

Double D is my favorite too. I think it was due to this thread that had a weirdly ed-edd-n-eddy-themed dream last night.

Back
Top Bottom