• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

cartoons r soopr kool

Here are the cartoons on the list that I watch/used to watch and enjoy(ed):

Ed, Edd, n Eddy
Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Codename: Kids Next Door
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Cow and Chicken
Animaniacs
Tiny Toons
Rugrats
CatDog
Fairly Oddparents
Ren and Stimpy
[The Simpsons]
Recess
[Futurama]
[Looney Tunes]

COOL STUFF:

Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
Ed, Edd, n Eddy
Hey, Arnold!
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Dexter's Laboratory
Codename: Kids Next Door
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Rugrats
[Avatar: The Last Airbender]
Danny Phantom
My Life as a Teenage Robot
Fairly Oddparents
Angry Beavers
Jimmy Neutron
Wild Thornberrys (HELLO HOGGY~~)
[The Simpsons]
Recess
[Futurama]
[Looney Tunes]
Freakazoid (i'm gonna need more rope)
Tom and Jerry

also joining yes

I aspire to be both. I'd be a better VA than cartoonist. I want to work with all the voice acting starts. I have a sorta weird voice that would work for animation.

I can VA when I want to, but I much prefer drawing. I've looked into doing little Flash cartoons when I can download the free trial, so.

...We should so try and make our own cartoon.

Cartoons of tcod members would be kinda cool

And we can get the actual members to be the VAs for their own character

...I don't know either

I'd love to make an artsy, faggy, silent cartoon but I probably wouldn't have enough patience. Then again, I can get very hung up on large projects so I might be able to finish it, whatever it is.

I'd also have to get good software because all the free shit is, well, shit.

Oh also I enjoy Spongebob and am not afraid to admit it.

Spongebob is a great cartoon. But it is not doing so well since Stephen Hillenberg (Spelling please?) isn't directly involved in the show, I believe. It jumped the shark after the movie.

See I can't draw so! Yes.
Spongebob is pretty boss. My dance teacher really likes it and we can totally confuse the other kids in the class by quoting it the entire hour HI KEVINNN

I have odd dreams about cartoons.

In one dream, Wakko was doing impressions. He did a horribe Ren impression. I wanted to say something, but I didn't.

Few days ago, I had a dream about a Pinky and the Brain movie. Billy West was voicing Brain for no good reason. He did an okay job, but he couldn't emphasise YES. I wanted to go to Hollywood to stop it but I didn't.

And now, I think someone described something as "a narf but from outside" (Someone, can you tell me what episode that is from, since it's a real quote)

I need help xD

Back
Top Bottom