• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

yeah the copcovering is probably pretty useful! as i said before i'm really glad that people are actually participating in it, it did not go nearly that well last go-around.

as far as the Light Earlygame TRs i mentioned - rari, trebek, blu, and seshas seem to have good vibes so far! excited for some more content to come out hehehehe. anyway rip mawile

I'll tone down my memery at least! I got really excited about being in a game and kind of uhhhhh forgot to have a brain ^^ Happens to the best of us?

Still a lot of Day left so plenty of time for actual good thoughts :D I get good vibes from mewtini but that could also just be me thinking she's cool and nice

if it's time to start airing reads, copcover mewtini is acting cool and townie (or 3p shrugtownie like last game lmao)
very interested in bluwiikoon!!! would love to hear more from him, but the vibes are good there

not much else stands out to me right now

I'll tone down my memery at least! I got really excited about being in a game and kind of uhhhhh forgot to have a brain ^^ Happens to the best of us?
it is ok! we are all vv excited!! i didn't mean to make anyone feel bad, it's just that if it continues for a lot longer i feel like it could end up counterproductive

(or 3p shrugtownie like last game lmao)
LMAO hardclaim 3p B)

just so i don't forget to post this - i will say that, especially for anyone who was involved in tvt, i'll probably significantly less off-the-wall active than i was then :p i begin Work soon

I really wanna trust Herbe because we're animal crossing bros tbh :D He reads to me as making pretty careful posts amongst the memery, whether that be a good thing or a 🤔 thing

He reads to me as making pretty careful posts amongst the memery
wait for real?? i felt like i was kinda just shooting off at the mouth

i mean i'd love to be seen as analytical in town's favor but i wasn't aware that was the current vibe, i'm still like 60% memeing

as far as the Light Earlygame TRs i mentioned - rari, trebek, blu, and seshas seem to have good vibes so far!
oh i wanted to add skylar to this list, her comment about cop cover seemed pretty pro-town and i agree with seshas that her entrance is a lot different from her early d1 in tvtropes

He reads to me as making pretty careful posts amongst the memery
wait for real?? i felt like i was kinda just shooting off at the mouth

i mean i'd love to be seen as analytical in town's favor but i wasn't aware that was the current vibe, i'm still like 60% memeing
lol to be quite honest i agree, i didn't read you as significantly less memey than anyone else (except for like, maybe ... me(me))

which is incidentally why you're sorta lumped in with everyone else in the "idk yet!" pile for the time being

VibeCheck time!
Everyone has good vibes <3

(but on a serious note, im going to hold out on cementing my vibes until we play out a bit more, i dont want to end up subconsciously basing more important decisions down the road solely off of memevibes)
very valid!

i miss the comfort of being in mid/endgame and feeling secure in being suspicious of half of the roster
then again every time i post defending anyone i imagine the mafiachat just screenshotting me and going "lmao" and then i get sad because i've defenseposted for like half the roster at this point.,
i don't wanna be This Girl again........

Deploy more pats to mewtini!! :<

It's bound to happen unless you have some Forbidden Knowledge imo ^^ For example I'm not sure if I would have read qva's posts as particularly suspicious during TvT if I wasn't already invited to graveyard chat. Good wolves play us all!

Back
Top Bottom