• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

yeah i was going to compile a little something but i think that it’s better if mewt does it tbh, given that i’m apparently the counterwagon and the conflict of interest could make my recap partial tbh

If anyone could point me towards Important Things, it would be appreciated incredibly! Otherwise I am going to try to be efficient.
gonna do this across a few posts because if i don't i won't post for like half an hour

current claims:
- mewtini (copclear + JoaT)
- kyeugh (old deuteronomy, one-shot necromancer)
- rari (munkustrap, neighborizer)
- butterfree (fishing brother, rolecopped)
- mp7 (fishing brother)
- bluwiikoon (cassandra, VT)
- mist (forgot the cat, VT)
- trebek (syllabub, VT)
- koko (maitre d', VT)
- rnp (jailer)
- VM (jennyanydots, vig)
- herbe (victoria, rolecop)
- emmy (cop)
- ultracool (?)
- keldeo (?)
- myuma (?)
- tofu (lynchproof)
- ILS (doctor, acc. to herbe)
- stryke (VT)
- mawile (?)
- seshas (? but i tracked her n0 and got no result)

If anyone could point me towards Important Things, it would be appreciated incredibly! Otherwise I am going to try to be efficient.
gonna do this across a few posts because if i don't i won't post for like half an hour

current claims:
- mewtini (copclear + JoaT)
- kyeugh (old deuteronomy, one-shot necromancer)
- rari (munkustrap, neighborizer)
- butterfree (fishing brother, rolecopped)
- mp7 (fishing brother)
- bluwiikoon (cassandra, VT)
- mist (forgot the cat, VT)
- trebek (syllabub, VT)
- koko (maitre d', VT)
- rnp (jailer)
- VM (jennyanydots, vig)
- herbe (victoria, rolecop)
- emmy (cop)
- ultracool (?)
- keldeo (?)
- myuma (?)
- tofu (lynchproof)
- ILS (doctor, acc. to herbe)
- stryke (VT)
- mawile (?)
- seshas (? but i tracked her n0 and got no result)

Lmao, thank you!

the cats mewt forgot to name:

mewtini: Mr. Mistoffelees
mist: Coricopat
rnp: Gus the Theatre Cat
emmy: Skimbleshanks

we don’t know the others. i suspect you and bfree must be mungojerrie and rumpleteazer bc that’s the only thing that makes sense (is that right?)

Lmao, thank you!
bfree's 4369 is probably a good place to start with skylar's iso. the wagons atm are i guess skylar vs. rari because, based on interactions, they can't really be w/w and there's probably a wolf between the two; skylar claimed one-shot necromancer to rari in a temporary neighbor chat, but then claimed to have gotten blocked later and connected that to having claimed to rari (beginning in 3919, i would maybe read through about 4100 if you can, there was some surrounding tense talk about it)

Lmao, thank you!
bfree's 4369 is probably a good place to start with skylar's iso. the wagons atm are i guess skylar vs. rari because, based on interactions, they can't really be w/w and there's probably a wolf between the two; skylar claimed one-shot necromancer to rari in a temporary neighbor chat, but then claimed to have gotten blocked later and connected that to having claimed to rari (beginning in 3919, i would maybe read through about 4100 if you can, there was some surrounding tense talk about it)
Makes sense to me. Thank you!

ok actually idrk what else to grab because i think that was pretty much the most important objective info i could give, so ping me if you have other q's/other people should feel free to chip in lmao

the non-objective info: my 2c is that i think trebek is town (based partially on my own personality read of him, but) and that rari is town; we've been neighborchatting all game except for d2, when she talked to skylar, and i have difficulty figuring out any potential w/w pair with her because she's seemed eager to talk about pretty much anyone. i also have seen all the messages between rari/skylar (so i steadfastly believe they cannot be w/w)

this is admittedly kind of fucking up my reasoning because it means that i'm locked into pretty much one scumteam though

as a side note that i don’t think has been mentioned yet: i have a feeling that me/skylar are v/w, because i feel like mafia would’ve jumped on our interactions to create dueling wagons if we were v/v

that’s my biased take on it since i know my role but does that make sense to anyone else?

as a side note that i don’t think has been mentioned yet: i have a feeling that me/skylar are v/w, because i feel like mafia would’ve jumped on our interactions to create dueling wagons if we were v/v

that’s my biased take on it since i know my role but does that make sense to anyone else?
fwiw it does make sense for me tbh
though we admittedly shouldn’t always take for granted that the mafia is playing well tbh

the non-objective info: my 2c is that i think trebek is town (based partially on my own personality read of him, but) and that rari is town; we've been neighborchatting all game except for d2, when she talked to skylar, and i have difficulty figuring out any potential w/w pair with her because she's seemed eager to talk about pretty much anyone. i also have seen all the messages between rari/skylar (so i steadfastly believe they cannot be w/w)

This is good to know.

I'll be sure to let you all know what questions I have. Just sort of absorbing as much as I can. XD

idk how far i'm willing to read into it but i do genuinely think it's weird that the interactions haven't gotten discussed, like at all; only the claim itself attracted any talk

Back
Top Bottom