• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Chewbacca Defense Debate Thread

You have a Pikachu in your signature? You're posting on the Cave of Dragonflies? Your username has only. Four. Characters?! You mentioned cleaning somewhere?! You have 302 posts at the time?! You joined on January. Fourteenth?! My word, get the doomsday predictors! They'll be able to make something out of this!

Doomsday predictors don't usually make any sense, right?

Hey, I make total sens all of the time! And by the way, a zebra with one eye, and a pirate will kill you in your sleep on February 30th.

Video games are fun, right?

Yes, Video Games ARE fun! Yet, it doesn't remove from the fact that collecting coins is long and hard, not to mention taxing! Which is why Card Collectors get so hardcore, especially when it comes to Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards and certain members of the Banned List, along with a couple of the Limited lot! Therefore, you should never get on the wrong side of Poker Players when they're on a roll, especially when they're playing the best Crabs game of their lives!

Bonjela, while they are good at making mouth ulcer creams, seem to have that market to themselves!

I'm covered in metal, so I can do whatever I want. And I want this thread to live up to its purpose, and because of the relevant websites listed at the start of the thread, I'm given the authority to agree with whatever I want, since I'm covered in metal. So I don't have to agree.

I have a signature.

NO! NO YOU'RE WRONG! I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG! IF YOU WERE RIGHT YOU'D BE MORE ENTHUSIASTIC BUT YOU'RE NOT, YOU'RE WRONG! WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!

I don't need any therapy, right?

While therapy would be good, seing a dentist and getting my teeth sorted along with permanently ridding my mouth of these accursed mouth ulcers would be awesome! While I don't know how my opponent managed to destroy my Sky God Osiris with Hammer Shot, it still didn't stop me being annoyed by this or Inu being equally confused at this event!

The Sky God Osiris, being an Egyptian God card shouldn't have even been effected by Hammer Shot!?

On the contrary, being a sky god makes one susceptible to aerial attacks, especially the use of projectile hammers. Ever heard the saying "kill two birds with one stone?" Does that make me right? Yes, yes it does.

Switching to GEICO will save you 15 percent or more on car insurance, yes?

No, because I say so and since my name has more characters than yours so that means that I'm better than you so YOU'RE WRONG.
Wendy's is awful.

Wendy's don't bother my dad so therefore they're not as irritating to him as McDonalds, therefore even if you made Jeremy Clarkson the face of Wendy's he probably wouldn't feel any differently about them! That said even though Jeremy Clarkson's the one reason he doesn't watch Top Gear, the fact he's from Doncaster kinda made him cringe!

Call of Duty is the most overrated FPS title EVER!

But it's a popular FPS, and if it's popular, it has to be good since many people are playing it? Since everyone's playing it, it can't be bad, because if it's not that good, everyone would keep away!

Tvtropes is incredibly addictive.

On the contrary. I'm so not addicted to TvTropes, I'm considering deleting it from the internet entirely.

I do hope you understand that a day has 24 hours in it.

But the day only has 24 hours in it in relative terms! Since one year is in actual fact 365 1/4 days long (thus explaining why you get an extra day every 4 years), that must therefore mean that there isn't exactly 24 hours in a day! Unlike the planet Reach which has 27 hours in a day, along with 380 days in each year, which if you're used to Earth's timing, then it can really screw with your body clock!

Saiyans are the best warriors in the universe!

The hot sauce in my macaroni ruined the flavor of the cheese and the Saiyans did nothing to help me. What kind of warrior doesn't help out with culinary mishaps? NONE! Also, I'm wearing two shirts right now.

Flossing your teeth is supposed to be good for your health.

Flossing your teeth is like cutting your skin. Teeth are not emo, and that is a fact. Plus, I can't with braces, and if it were good for your health, I'd be able to floss with braces.

What is Justin Beiber's gender?

But you are what you eat, and if you're a vegetable it's just a nice way of saying you're in a coma!!! Obviously cannibalism is the best option.

Nobody can prove or disprove another person's opinion, right?

Back
Top Bottom