• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Choose Your Own Adventure] Tales

Grab as many leaves and sap and sticks to create a hangglider to fly to the capital.

((Randomized options, got a 1. So I am going with Starship Trooper.))
>>Since you don't seem to have any suitable weapons, taking a shortcut through Winter Country is probably the best option.
>>To help deal with the cold there, though, you should pack some leaves in your clothes to act as insulation.

jzvamg.png

Avecual went through many possible options, but all of them involved abandoning her CARROT CART. So she went with the obvious. Crossing the Winter Country it is.

She hopes that she stuffed enough leaves for insulation.

Meanwhile...
35civr7.png

Somewhere in the capital, someone has yet to start their adventure... Are you ready?

Input name.

((Amazingly, I got 6 which is Mai's. XDDD))
149yzqb.png

You are Erdian Ampraa. You are a girl born into a noble family of wealthy merchants and navy officers. Since you were born into a lineage of navy officers, your parents gave you a decidedly masculine name so that you can train just like other men. Your favorite color is purple, but you like to wear blue just because you were taught to.

You are currently in your room.

What to do?

Avecual: ==>
t6cyae.png

Avecual is in quite a tight spot.

Erdian Ampraa: Go flirt with Fefran Pixess.

Avecual: Save yourself from whatever is attacking you by offering it your carrots.

((Randomized, got a 1. So I am going with Vehement Mustelid))
1zybwpl.png

Around Erdian's desk is a pile of letters. Most of the letters are from higher ups and other members of her crew but she doesn't bother with them. However, a most peculiar letter is right on top of the pile. It was obviously sent quite recently, since the letter itself was still warm from the PARCEL BURN from the PARCEL ADDRESS NETWORKING.

Obviously from the seal and the cherry paper, the letter is from the Spring Country. Erdian knows nobody from the Spring Country, so how would anyone know how to send her a letter from the NETWORK?

Erdian is apprehensive at opening the letter.

21j2fsg.png

Wriggling is useless, and a powerful snowstorm overcomes Avecual. An eerie figure remains in her vision as she struggles to not black out...

I'm getting seconded and thirded? Wow...

Erdian Ampraa: Get Fefran to open the letter, then. Hit on sexually harrass her while doing so.

Avecual: Again. Offer it carrots, maybe it will take you in and help you survive the storm.

Back
Top Bottom