• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

CJBlazer vs. Darksong

Skylark

2 on 2
1 week DQ
Damage Cap: 30%
Banned Moves: 1 hit KOs
Arena- The Kinleaf Battle Garden in the Gildor League
About the Battle Garden
The Garden is a large arena in my made-up region of the Gildor. It is used as battling sites and is the location for the first gym battle with Flora. It has trees and rocks and is blocked by a huge electric fence. Challengers enter from the gym house lounge.

Darksong's active squad:
Pandora the Female Venipede
Ability: Poison Point

Prince the Male Prinplup
Ability: Torrent

Sunaero the Female Aerodactyl
Ability: Pressure

Echo the Female Marowak
Ability: Lightningrod

Melissa the Male Taillow
Ability: Guts

Rosie the Female Glameow
Ability: Limber

Ling the Male Zangoose
Ability: Immunity

CJBlazer's active squad:
Osha the Male Oshawott
Ability: Torrent

Voltore the Female Blitzle
Ability: Lightningrod

Drilly the Male Drilbur
Ability: Sand Rush

Pidove the Male Pidove
Ability: Super Luck

-Darksong sends out
-CJBlazer sends out and commands
-Darksong commands

Last edited:
*coughYou might want to read my entire post next timecough*

-Darksong sends out
-CJBlazer sends out and commands
-Darksong commands

Okay, one question before we begin: is this a single or a double battle?
It sounds like CJBlazer intended this to be a double battle, so I'll send out Pandora and Prince; if it's a single battle then I'll just send out Pandora.

Your commands? 2 on 2 doesn't mean double. It could be 2 on 2 single where each trainer uses 1 pokemon at a time but using 2 pokemon total for the battle.

When you mean commands, that means to begin the battle right. If so, then I command my Drilly to use dig while my Pidove uses Quick Attack on Venipede.

CJBlazer, you post commands like this:

You say just like you did except you use threemoves and post them at the end like this

Pokemon #1: Attack 1~Attack 2~Attack 3
Pokemon #2: Attack 1~Attack 2~Attack 3

Good luck

Okay, I deleted those other posts. Now, let the real battle begin.

I send out Drilly and Blitzle into battle.

Drilly, Use Dig and wait for Blitzle.

Blitzle, power up up with Agility and then use Volt Tackle along with a nice Horn Drill.

So... I have no idea what should happen in this case. I guess CJBlazer should repost his commands in a proper command string.

Edit: Well, apparently, CJBlazer wants to forfeit. No prizes I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom