• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Clue Game Hints

It's not to do with it being a Gen II Pokémon. The list of Pokémon named in the clue is a very particular list; try to figure out what those Pokémon have in common.

You may also want to keep in mind that when these clues were made the newest generation was Gen IV.

It's not about weaknesses/resistances! Consider the title of the clue as well.

I think this is a silly question to be stuck on, but I'm completely blanking on #12. Here is the prompt and hint. (I think it may be a CoD reference, but it also might just be general Pokemon knowledge.)

clue 12: spooky...
Looks like I'm leaving you in the dark for now.

[Hint] Let there be light!

Never mind, I figured it out. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Unrelatedly, this is such a fun activity, looking around in the most obscure pockets of the Internet for answers.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm stumped yet again; Clue 15. I have no idea how to go about solving this.
Is it a CoD site reference?

Oh, here's the full clue by the way.

clue 15: no clue for you!
Your behaviour needs to be good if you want a clue.
This is a two-part answer - see the About page if you've forgotten how they work.

So far, the only thing I've looked at is versions where Tyranitar can't be obtained without transferring it from another game, but that hasn't gotten me anywhere.

So I've noticed that none of the listed Pokemon can be obtained in-game in Pearl, but I'm not sure what to do with that info.

Alright, I'm still extremely stuck on #9. I'm probably missing something in plain sight, but I don't see anything. I've tried the pokemon that can be obtained the games that Tyranitar can't, but no luck

A couple things. 1. If you still need help @TL The Legend , think of the opposite of your December 9th find. Now I'm stuck at 23 (thanks to the rest of the people here for helping me get here) and I just have no idea. Any hints/ something? I can try and help on later ones too I'm really into this now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom