• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized pokemafia II [Day 3]

Re: Colorized pokemafia II [Day 2]

Well, it's a *sort of* heal; whoever you target gets to live for one more day at the very least. Speaking of which, does giving bread last permanently, or does it wear off? Who have you given bread to previously?

gah
i have no idea on what's happening right now
someone summarize?

Karkat claims to be oracle (and accidently proven by GM)

He finds out one of the first five people are mafia. Mawile claims baker, RK-9 claims vig, LS99 claims PGO, Metallica Fanboy claims Slaking (who can only post on even days), and Glace has yet to claim.

Summarized! =P

Karkat claims to be oracle (and accidently proven by GM)

He finds out one of the first five people are mafia. Mawile claims baker, RK-9 claims vig, LS99 claims PGO, Metallica Fanboy claims Slaking (who can only post on even days), and Glace has yet to claim.

Summarized! =P

thank you.
let's see...
Oracle claimer: could be trying to make yourself useful,thus avoiding lynch
PGO: ...i forgot what the role does
Baker: vital. also a useful coverup
Slaking: um...got nothin'.

d:

PGO stands for Paranoid Gun Owner. I guess when inspected, healed, or baker-related thing, he shoots the person, cause he's paranoid.

Oracle was proven innocent, accidently by the GM. Karkat is one sure innocent and oracle.

Baker, yes could be a cover up. It is very uncommon, though it was used in a recent mafia game.

Slaking...well, yeah. I dont have much to say about that either.

PGO stands for Paranoid Gun Owner. I guess when inspected, healed, or baker-related thing, he shoots the person, cause he's paranoid.
does he autokill every time, or is it limited to a certain amount of uses?

i didn't word that right

Well, it's a *sort of* heal; whoever you target gets to live for one more day at the very least. Speaking of which, does giving bread last permanently, or does it wear off?
As far as I know, the bread does nothing whatsoever. No healing or anything.

Who have you given bread to previously?
Karkat n0, and Wargle n1.

@Mawile~Hmm, well, unless i'm mistaken, a baker gets info on the person who they have given bread to. Chief Zackrai, the recent baker, was given this role as i have just stated it. (cause i gave CZ the baker role in that game, X3) Since CZ actually had the role, he would most likely give the same role to another person.

So if mawile did not get alignments, then he could very well be fake claiming. Although, there is a chance that CZ changed the role, but i highly doubt it.

The way you're saying your role, it seems like that if lynched or killed, all players only have 3 days left. That seems like you're only trying to claim that so you cannot be lynched.

@Mystic~How should i know? This is the first i have heard of PGO, so...yeah....Might want to ask someone else.

@Mawile~Hmm, well, unless i'm mistaken, a baker gets info on the person who they have given bread to.
So if mawile did not get alignments, then he could very well be fake claiming. Although, there is a chance that CZ changed the role, but i highly doubt it.
I don't get alignments or rules - but I do get their pokemon. Karkat's a Beheeyem; Wargle's a Dusknoir.

The way you're saying your role, it seems like that if lynched or killed, all players only have 3 days left. That seems like you're only trying to claim that so you cannot be lynched.
Three days to win or nobody does. Kinda broken.

I'm still not convinced. Well, yes it is broken. However, i think this role seems basiclly pointless. You cant really tell about a person's role just by thier Pokemon.

You know, Karkat and Wargle have both claimed their pokemon, so you could just very well be using info from posts to support a "claim".

Let me test you, give me bread tonight and see my pokemon. If you get it right, i'll believe you. If not, i'm lynching you next day, because there is a chance you actually are baker and it's best not to risk it right now.

Let me test you, give me bread tonight and see my pokemon. If you get it right, i'll believe you. If not, i'm lynching you next day, because there is a chance you actually are baker and it's best not to risk it right now.
Fine.

Ok then.

You know, it's been like 5 days, so night should start now.

Let me just say this now!

Bakers don't get roles normally, DarkAura; it's just something you made up that was very broken. And honestly I'd rather get the bread here. No offense.

Could you copy/paste your role PM, Mawile? Some clarification on this would be great, and I don't see the rule where it says you can't.

Chief Zackrai said:
Color: Red
Pokemon: Delibird
Role: Baker

Description:
Once a night, you can give someone a loaf of bread, and in return you will learn their species. if you die, everyone has three day phases to win or no one does.

Alignment: Innocent

Let me just say this now!

Bakers don't get roles normally, DarkAura; it's just something you made up that was very broken. And honestly I'd rather get the bread here. No offense.

Could you copy/paste your role PM, Mawile? Some clarification on this would be great, and I don't see the rule where it says you can't.

Oh, no, i didnt make it up. I found that on a list of mafia roles online for my legendary pokemafia. And while it is broken, it's a very real role. It was just rarely used.

Well, actually, it's mawile's desicion on who to give bread to. (and need i remind you he has a possibility of being mafia?)

I honestly dont really believe mawile. He has stated he has "given bread" to Wargle and Karkat. However, both of them have already stated their role in the thread, so Mawile could just be using those posts to support a "claim"

While i think he is VERY suspicious, (he is one of the first five, so his chances of being mafia are greater) there is a chance he could be baker, and if we lynch him, we'll only have three days, so we shouldnt risk it for now.

If mawile wants to give mai bread, i dont see why not, that is, if he is a baker.

Barring both the possibilities of a roleblock and of a you being mafia.

I say we let an inspector worry about this.

-chance of mafia being greater if first five

WHAT NO

I say let me kill DA y/n

You're right in that it's not technically correct, but we do know that someone in the first five is mafia, while the other distributions of roles are completely unknown. I'm pretty sure DarkAura *meant* well with that!

Back
Top Bottom