• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized Pokemafia [INNOCENT WIN]

Re: Colorized Pokemafia [D4]

Alright, I'm going to call this.

There was an awkward silence among the three remaining townspeople before Phantom and Zapi exchanged glances. They seized DarkAura and hung her in the gallows.

DarkAura, the Goldeen, is dead. She was innocent.
24 hours for night actions.

Re: Colorized Pokemafia [N4]

Zapi and Phantom give each other awkward stares as they find out no one died last night.

No one died last night. you have 24 hours for discussion.

DARKAURA: you will probably be used for a tiebreaker today, so feel free to talk I guess.

Re: Colorized Pokemafia [D5]

ZAPI. I roleblocked him, no deaths. I'm sorry DarkAura my hunch was wrong, but it's Zapi since I roleblocked him. Zapi.

Phantom, I honestly never suspected you.
I guess it's all up to DarkAura to decide.

Can I break the tie instead? Considering that DarkAura is completely inactive.

I wish I could choose...

(After talking over my suspicions with Chief Zackrai he gave me a list of which of my guesses were wrong. 0_0)

ITS ZAPI I ROLEBLOCKED HIM AND THERE'S WAS NO DEATH.

LISTEN TO PHANTOM

ZAPI ZAPI ZAPI!

I chose DarkAura cause they've been inactive.

(Same here, Mai!)

Well. This sucks. I was the bodygaurd by the way and I know which one of you if mafia.

The innocent can buy the info for 30 canadian I mean wat

I could have TWO reactions to that statement.

Reaction 1: But you're mafia >:I

Reaction 2: Not enough.

I vote for me being the tiebreaker.

EDIT: Ninja'd and HMMMM OV3RR34CT1ON TO 4CCUS4T1ON?
SCUMT3LL!

I just don't want to get lynched it's the only way I can die. I keep roleblocking Zapi.

Um, dead people should kind of not be discussing the game proper? Let's stick to the tiebreaking, really.

Also, by the way
Oh, we better end this game soon, cause i may not have any internet for a while.
This probably explains her absence.

woah woah hey. I said DarkAura Could talk, and I guess Mai was alright because she can't help anyhow.

But yeah, MF brings up a good point. sooo... he gets to be the tie breaker, because he was the next last one to die.

Alright.

I don't know if I should say goodbye or hello, Zapi.

Back
Top Bottom