• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Contest Pokémafia Spectacular! - Game Thread

love it when wisper is extant!!!!!!

give thoughts :O what about the myuma flip, what about me kindaaaaaa sameboating you and myuma, whatcha think?

i poke!!!!! i prod!!!!!!!!! also whatchu think abt qenya poking me for You Thoughts and then also like the whole me/jack/mewtini mechsecrets goaround

you have to understand me being here does not mean i read the thread

i will read the thread when my brain hates me less

alright kill herbe tomorrow who the fuck offers someone lemonade after the work week. lemonade is a weekday drink

alright kill herbe tomorrow who the fuck offers someone lemonade after the work week. lemonade is a weekday drink
it is thursday evening!!!! a perfectly acceptable weekday for a pitcher of lemonade!!!!!!!! maybe you can’t keep up with what day it is cause you’re too busy being a mafia member and yr always on the clock cause y’all haven’t unionized yet huh. what do you think about that.

i cant even iso mf to see what myuma flipped

this is some next level trolling

okie

i am choosing to take that at face value and just dump mewtini in the towncore

jack rnp herbe mewtini all probably town

who does that leave, qenya / sande?

ok read last page and i noticed something funky

i have a redirect but i havent used it yet

i did use something kind of similar n0 but if there were action shenanigans last night then it shouldnt matter?

Back
Top Bottom