• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Contest Pokémafia Spectacular! - Game Thread

wooo we got there in the end. good job guys

QENYA I AM SO SORRY I WAS TUNNELED SO HARD
im making a mental note to Stop Doing That Thing Where I Assume You're W D1 With No Real Reason
btw i fully believe this is just random coincidence, dw about it!! i thought it was hilarious, i was sorting through your old posts going "hmm... do they often tend to jump on people D1... well they did there, on me... and they did there, also on me... waiiiit a minute >:O"

2) Eifie bets Herbe will be the night kill, Keldeo bets JackPK. if Keldeo loses makes woweespritesob. if Eifie loses she draws and designs Keldeo's fursona. nobody died, so we both lost.
i think you won this in spirit since wisper did try to kill herbe.

2) Eifie bets Herbe will be the night kill, Keldeo bets JackPK. if Keldeo loses makes woweespritesob. if Eifie loses she draws and designs Keldeo's fursona. nobody died, so we both lost.
i think you won this in spirit since wisper did try to kill herbe.
it's true, but we do not acknowledge this since not making Keldeo a fursona would be a net loss for all.

Back
Top Bottom