• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cornnfields

Blastoise Fortooate

Geographical!
TagCornn.png
Cornnfields
TagCornn.png

TagCornn.png

Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif

Out in the more arid parts of the Safari Zones, there is a far-stretching group of humongous fields, filled with orderly rows of perfect, heavy Cornn berries. There's a tall, thin man with a bit of Cornnstalk hanging from his lip. A feral-looking but majestic bird snoozes beside him. As the Fearow man notices you, he heaves himself up from his white plastic lawn chair and strides over to you, an easy smie stretching across his face.

Bag_Cornn_Berry_Sprite.png
This is my plot of Cornn, that I keep fer the Pokémon and such. And fer trainers, fer a price. There's a Safari Game here. Easy, really. Just leave yer Pokémon out here by me, and walk through the Cornn 'til you find a Pokémon. You can keep going if you find one you don't want, but your chance of being lost in the Cornn goes up and up with each pass, and it's a buck for me and my Fearow 'ere to get you out. Admission is 3 dollars.

Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif
Cornn_tree.gif

Last edited:
Lorem:

Trekking through row after row of Cornn under the dry sun, you eventually come upon..

A little pink dog, with powerful-looking jaws. He's licking himself.

Take the boy Snubbull, or go on?

Mike:

You struggle through the Cornnfield, squashing berries underfoot. You soon find...

A cottony, brown rabbit, chewing his way through a Cornnstalk slowly but surely.

Will you take this male Buneary? Or press on through the confusingly symmetrical Cornn?

You continue through the Cornn. You look behind you, and the Buneary has a hurt look on its face.
You come upon a minute circular opening in the cornn. In the center is...

Another Buneary. Male again. It looks to be the exact same one. Take this as a sign, or go on?

((Seriously. The Random Number Gods really want you to have him.))

...well that's quite awkward. I can't just move on again, I'll hurt his feelings. :s I'll pretend not to have seen him before and catch him this time.

No need for the profile, but okay.

You weave through the Cornn, eventually finding a cylindrical-looking beaver rolling itself on the ground.
Male Bidoof. Stay or go?

TYPH:

After bustling your way through the Cornn, you come upon a fat creature, about waist height, plopped down on the ground and gobbling down Cornn berries.

It's a female Munchlax (lucky you). Stay or go, as if I didn't know.

ZAPDOS:

Still panting from your last excursion, you plunge back into the field. You don't see any Pokémon, however, until you almost trip over one; A Bellsprout is perched by your feet.

A female. Stay or go?

Lorem Ipsum:

Tucking your Snubbull-containing Safari Ball into your pack, you find your way out of the Corrnfields and, handing the willowy-looking proprietor another three bucks, head back into the field. After running around for quite some time, you accidentally step on...

...An irate-looking rock that is waving her stony arms at you.

Take the Geodude, or leave her and go on?

Zapdos:

You ignore the Bellsprout, who looks rather hurt, and go on through the Cornn. You almost miss your chance, though, when it presents itself...

A long-eared-and-tailed racoon is playing lookout on a thick Cornnstalk. Her eyes widen when she sees you.

A female Sentret. Keep it, or go on?

Back
Top Bottom