• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Progress Currently untitled - PG-13

If you're too lazy to look for the little red lines in Firefox, put in into word processor of your choice and read the window that pops up.

There is a need to get annoyed when you claim to not have any difficulty spelling but can't be bothered spending a few minutes proof-reading (and, if you're writing it in Firefox for some reason, spellchecking). :|

Ah, I see this has come back. I'm still waiting for the exciting next event. (Presumably)

As for critique, I do agree that it is a bit... similar to normal game adventures. I'm thinking, though, that somewhere along the line something very different id going to happen, and that will redeem the one called Castform. Until then, I'm here, lying in wait.

I say that it will have to do with Cal later on.
Hmm? Maybe. Or maybe something completely unexpected!
Or maybe not.
right. Now we leave and await a response like anybody else.

^Indeed, something different will happen. You'll just have to wait and see. Or read. Or whatever.

And CNiall, if you read further you'll notice the most recent chapters have no spelling mistakes; I've written them in Word beforehand and F7'ed it all... and from now on I will always do so, and I'm sorry if my typos have caused you any offence.

Less recent chapters are still chapters; they haven't caused offence, but they're certainly irritating when you have the resources to quickly eliminate them. :|

I... never said they weren't chapters?

Yes, I am an irritating, potentially lazy person who writes terrible fanfics and is stupid. Are you happy now?

Yes, I am an irritating, potentially lazy person who writes terrible fanfics and is stupid. Are you happy now?

...no?

If the most recent chapters have no typos, why do the earlier ones? You seem to have convinced yourself that I dislike you in particular. I may be a pretty harsh critic (especially over typos which can be avoided), but it's nothing to do with you in particular. Christ, everyone seems to think that I'm out to get them recently. o.o

Hmm.

I'm considering completely rewriting the whole thing to make it longer, better and generally more enjoyable. What do you guys think?

Ah, the dreaded feeling that you have to re-write everything DX

Well, in all honesty, it's all up to you. Do you think re-writing it will make the story better, or let you add in things you didn't before? If yes, then why not?

But, are you just re-writing because someone doesn't like you're story (which, I only think they're just pointing out stuff is wrong). If so, then I don't think so.

All and all, if it serves the story, the yes, by all means.

I think that they were trying to make a joke and are trying to say that if you change it for the worse (why you'd do that I have no idea) you can revert it to how it was before.

I'm assuming CNiall used 'they' in the context of referring to just one person whose gender is unknown to the user.

I'm assuming CNiall used 'they' in the context of referring to just one person whose gender is unknown to the user.

This. I always manage to refer to people as the wrong gender if it's not explicitly stated, and 'they' sounds much more polite than 'it'. Then again, I can refer to it as it if it would prefer that.

Back
Top Bottom