• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Move Discussion

Victreebel
Bellossom
Grovyle
Sceptile
Leafeon
Gallade
Snivy
Servine
Serperior
Leavanny
Virizion

All those who can learn it via level-up, not mentioning breedability...

Good move though, it's a Grass Slash with a BP of 90, and an accuracy of 100. Makes it a worthy physical move for those grass types. And yes, typically excelent animation used for both appearances, though I prefer then gn 3 version the best.

Aura Sphere is awesome. I love it, but anyways, new day, new move. Leaf Blade.

Leaf Blade is awesome and cool-looking in the anime and in Ruby. If I'm not mistaken, only two Pokemon learn it via level-up, Snivy and Treeko.
Originally only Grovyle and Sceptile learned it; however, as Lirris posted, the move later branched out some.

But yes, it's an amazing move. Great concept, and the Gen III animation is really amazing, although the Gen IV one is kind of lame. Haven't seen the one from Gen V yet.

Originally only Grovyle and Sceptile learned it; however, as Lirris posted, the move later branched out some.

But yes, it's an amazing move. Great concept, and the Gen III animation is really amazing, although the Gen IV one is kind of lame. Haven't seen the one from Gen V yet.

it's quite similar to the gen 4 one, except ... well, it's not very different.

Victreebel
Bellossom
Grovyle
Sceptile
Leafeon
Gallade
Snivy
Servine
Serperior
Leavanny
Virizion

All those who can learn it via level-up, not mentioning breedability...

Good move though, it's a Grass Slash with a BP of 90, and an accuracy of 100. Makes it a worthy physical move for those grass types. And yes, typically excelent animation used for both appearances, though I prefer then gn 3 version the best.

What level does Vicreebell and Bellossom learn it?

What level does Vicreebell and Bellossom learn it?

Victreebel = 47
Bellossom = -- (essentially via tutor, but its refered to as a level up move as it couldn't learn it via level up from prior evolutions)

Leaf Blade is pretty cool. I wish I could cut people with leaves. I tried once. Ended up with a black eye.

(No, I didn't really. But Leaf Blade is cool)

Leaf Blade is nice. It's one of my favorite Grass-Type moves, and it's a nice idea, having a leaf to use to chop away at things. xD

New Move, please

Shell Blade. The alternate form of Leaf Blade, but equally awesome. I think Floatzel can use it as well as Oshawott.

Hey, Shell Blade today??? Yes, I like that move. Its the water form of Leaf Blade, but instead of a leaf, you are cutting someone with a blade of water. Its awesome. I think Floatzel can use it.

I think it goes by two names (I think...) I know in the Anime its called Razor Shell, but in some games I play, its Shell Blade. Maybe Shell Blade is the stronger form of Razor Shell.

Yeah. I was always told that Samurott stands on two feet at times, but I doubt it. He probably just swings that big chunk of whatever that is on his head.

Really? I always thought it could stand on two feet. :/ Anyway, back to Razor Shell before we get too far off topic. Honestly, though, not much to say besides that I love it.

Yeah, Razor Shell is awesome. This has been a great discussion. No doubt this type of discussion is what the creator of this thread was looking for.

Back
Top Bottom