• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

Really one of the blandest Pokémon on the market.

They're pretty lightweight, but metallic, so I suppose you could swing them like a weapon and bash other Pokémon in the face?

Actually, I think I kinda like Chingling now :B

Chimecho has 65 speed, where the average is 78.

Ah. Again, I don't know anything about those guys, it just looked fast.

Anyway, it's a brand new day, and the sun is high, and all the birds are singing about Bellsprout

bellsprout_chibi_by_redpawfigurines-d38727d.jpg

I like Bellsprout. It's quite derpy looking, which I can appreciate. I also like that time in the show where it kicked everyone's butt.

My bellsprout.

Psyduck was obnoxious in the anime and still is, really. I don't hate them, though.
Diglett are really cute and the whole thing about you don't know their legs are like is amusing! They were cute in PMD, too.
Weezing is pretty boring, personally, but they're sort of unique in their own way. (Like garbodor.) I still dislike them, though.
Staryu are really cool, even though I've only used them a few times!
Archeops I keep comparing to tirtouga, aaand defeatist means I prefer tirtouga to them. They're still nice design-wise, though.
Wailmer are weird and adorable!
Eeee seviper. I love them, they're so cute! They're all bunched up like UV said the whole rivalry with zangoose is a nice touch and they're really nice.
Armaldo is sort of weird, but they're still cool! Kiiind of prefer anorith, but they're not bad.
Phanpy is adorable! I've only used them in PMD and they were fun, so. Donphan are pretty sweet, but in a different way.
Geodude are annoying and everywhere and eh. Not a fan, they're sort of uninteresting.
Beeheeyem has really interesting Pokedex flavor! And they're cute.
Beartic is eh. I prefer ursaring, and physical ice types aren't really my thing.
Croconaw is the worst of their line, but the other two are good.
Glaceon has a horrible horrible movepool, but they're cute which is sort of the eeveelutions' thing.
Quilava is a really good in-between from cyndaquil to typhlosion! I've used them so many times that they're sort of boring, though.
Crobat's cool once you get there, but it's hell to train up a zubat from the beginning.
I dislike monferno and their whole line. None of Sinnoh's starters were really satisfying.
Chingling is silly and unnecessary. I liked chimecho as a single stage; more mysterious, you know?

Last edited:
I like Bellsprout. And I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, but the final form of every three-part Grass-Poison line in generation one starts with a V.

I didn't quite do my best, but this was a triumph nevertheless. I have no regrets!

... bellsprout has a surprisingly usable utility movepool. pity about the rest of it, though.

res have I mentioned I hate you

I suppose sharing her wouldn't have been that bad, though--pity ASB shut down.

Bellsprout are super cool! I love the line's designs, and they have an interesting movepool that seems fun to toy around with. The speed isn't that great, but chlorophyll deals with that nicely.

*Wild BELLSPROUT used WRAP!*
*BELLSPROT's WRAP continues!*
*Wild BELLSPROUT used WRAP!*

Ah, the good old days...

wrap could at least bebroken vy swtching to something faster when realeased, though, or running away.

res have I mentioned I hate you

I suppose sharing her wouldn't have been that bad, though--pity ASB shut down.

Bellsprout are super cool! I love the line's designs, and they have an interesting movepool that seems fun to toy around with. The speed isn't that great, but chlorophyll deals with that nicely.

of course! that's why we all I love you, you love me, we're a happy family ... right!

<3 <3 <3 :DDD ?

speaking of shutdowns, things need to be done.

I used to think of it as extremely cute, and the line was my favorite because of the anime. Now I am not very interested in it.

The stats are nothing to admire.

It has obvious roots, why can't it learn Ingrain?

Using Cut on it feels sort of evil.

<3 <3 <3 :DDD ?

... res, that is mildly terrifying coming from you.

Anyway! I love the Bellsprout line :D I don't know why, probably because their expressions really amuse me... I always use them in-game whenever I can, because Sleep Powder yay. Also in HGSS, Swords Dance Return Leaf Blade yay.

I liked Bellsprout's line; neat design and the pitchplant Pokemon is a neat concept too. Proved useful in a monotype run of HGSS I did too with grass!

Chingling however...is not a Pokemon I care much about, tbh. Seems unnecessary and its inclusion didn't seem to add much.

I used to think of it as extremely cute, and the line was my favorite because of the anime. Now I am not very interested in it.

The stats are nothing to admire.

It has obvious roots, why can't it learn Ingrain?

Using Cut on it feels sort of evil.

it ... does learn ingrain.

... res, that is mildly terrifying coming from you.

Anyway! I love the Bellsprout line :D I don't know why, probably because their expressions really amuse me... I always use them in-game whenever I can, because Sleep Powder yay. Also in HGSS, Swords Dance Return Leaf Blade yay.

<3 <3 <3 :DDD

also encore. also clear smog somehow. also gastro acid. also knock off (and thief).

bellsprout is quite the shady character.

Back
Top Bottom