• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DB(Z) anyone

Like DB(Z)

• Never heard of it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I do. Except I pretty much only watch Kai. Then I learned it's pretty much the same as the original, only shorter... there's some stuff I hope they don't cut out, to say the least. :3

Been watching DBZ since I was a little lad. Now I'm watching Kai, and I love every second of it.

wrong subforum i think.

I read the first volume of the manga and I have a ttly ironic DBZ t-shirt but otherwise I have no connection whatsover with the series.

still sounds better than Naruto.

Loved it when I was a kid.
Not so much any more.
I tried reading the manga recently, but at, like, the Frieza saga the quality drops massively.

Back
Top Bottom