• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed [DEAD] Digitized - A Digimon RP

Re: Digitized - A Digimon RP

((...Cliff? Vai isn't anywhere near the cliff.))

DemiDevimon saw the Renamon make eye contact with him. He could hear her say something to the others, but he couldn't make it out. Well, I've been spotted. Now would be a good time to test my Digivice and see if it works. I could try to deceive them once more, but the prospect of Digivolution is too good to pass up. He then saw the Kudamon floating up towards him. I had better move quickly.

DemiDevimon swooped down from the cliff above, shaking the grass as he reached the bottom and glided across. He turned around in midair and seemed to concentrate as he prepared an attack. "Demi Dart!" He fired a purple blast of energy with a pointed edge at the tip from his talons with the Digivice still in one of them.

((Battle~ But no Digivolution yet.))

Pherin stayed low to try to avoid the dive. "So it's you again... I thought we'd meet again sometime... If you want to play, let's play." He called out to the Demidevimon, then, as the bat was forming his energy, he leapt up to try to avoid it, then fired a taser-like string of electric silk from his mouth at the bat. "Electric Thread!" he shouted.

Kayou sighed. "Get ready - I think it's going to be really bright soon." she observed coolly, gliding to the side and concentrating. Warmth gathered in the one ear that was pierced, and she channeled it though the earring... She had seen this done once before, but it had seemed quite effectiveback then. "Exceeding Light Dash." she muttered, not wanting to yell it out. Otherwise, their opponent would catch on... She clutched her holy cartridge and narrowed her eyes to slits, because the sudden flash of light from the golden earring would have blinded her, even though she had expected it. Hopefully the Demidevimon woul be less fortunate...

"So Vai, should we have a go at flying?" Jason asked, before he began to beat his wings and steadily rose into the air. "Hey, this is kinda fun!" he called down to the Halsemon. He then floated back down to the ground. "So, are we gonna start moving?"

Vai looked up at Jason, and to the side, at her wing-blade things. "Hah, wait up!" She jumped up and stretched her front legs forwards.. and moved forwards. "This is pretty confusing.. How do I fly without wings? With these blades?" She looked down at him, and found she was moving up. "Woah!" Vai angled her neck forward, and leveled out again. "Yeah, let's go. I guess I can float or something, I'll figure it out.."

"Ack!" DemiDevimon was unable to avoid the oncoming threads and fell to the ground, momentarily paralyzed. Then, there was a bright flash of light. At first he thought he was Digivolving, but he soon realized it was coming from the Kudamon. He lie on the ground, helpless, before watching as his Digivice that had gotten loose from his talon when he fell began to shine. Yes... this is it. The light from the Digivice grew, and it enveloped the whole area.

"DemiDevimon... Digivolve to... Devimon..." he spoke, wearily. As the light faded, it was apparent how much he had changed - he had taken on a far more human appearance, with black attire and large, ragged wings. He also had long, seemingly elastic arms with claw-like fingers.

"This ends now." Devimon said firmly. "Death Claw!" His right arm extended towards the Kudamon.

---

Kris was about to answer Jason and Vai when there was a flash of light. It seemed to come from where Pherin, Kayou, and Vixi had gone. "Hey guys, what do you think that was?" she said as she turned to face where the light had come from.

"I don't like it," said Gatomon. "Perhaps those three have run into trouble?"

"Or maybe one of them Digivolved." guessed Kris. "But we should at least see." She picked up the DigiEgg of Knowledge that lie on the ground. "Come on!"

((Uh, even though DemiDevimon Digivolved, no Digivolution for the group yet. Quite possibly the next major battle we have. I don't want the next Digivolutions to come as quickly as the previous.))

Vai turned to look at Kris, and found herself floating towards her. "Uh, I think walking will be faster until I can get the hang of this," she said with a sigh, and lowered herself to the ground. Somehow.

"Right, let's see, then!" Vai padded ahead, and turned her head a bit sideways to avoid cutting trees, or not being able to move through.

Pherin noticed the sudden burst of energy from the ground next to Demidevimon. It seemed so familiar... He then looked down at his own digivice then back to the bat as it began to glow and grow. This made him wonder... Was this Digimon also one of them? It hadn't been long since their last evolution, and he didn't feel the rising energy he had felt before his last two today... Which led him to only one choice, something he made very quickly...

Pherin walked ahead, past the Kudamon and toward the Devimon, and bowed his head down onto the ground. He seemed oddly calm, despite the situation. "I surrender," He spoke up suddenly to the Devimon. "Perhaps we can help you?"

Kayou flinched as their opponent... digivolved. He was massive, and certainly stronger than they were. She hurriedly backed away as Pherin stepped in front of her, eyes wide. She had been this close to being hit by that attack, and hardly wanted to be attacked again. Would Devimon stop attacking if they all surrendered? If so...

"I also give up." Her voice didn't tremble, which she was proud of. She didn't want to show her fear at being hurt. Her ears twitched - there was this odd sound... wingbeats? The Devimon definitely wasn't flying at the moment, so it couldn't be him. Were they being watched? "I can hear something. I think someone's coming." she reported quickly, still hovering nervously. Fear tasted bitter, and she hated being scared. If she focused, she could get rid of it, get rid of the weakness.

"Gatomon, come on! I can probably get you to the area faster. I'm sure we can handle anything going on until the others arrive," Jason said. "Try and hurry, we may need assistance," he said as he turned to the others. He then began to beat his wings in preparation for takeoff.

((I missed a lot I was at my friend with no Internet's house. Catch me up? I know about the DigiEggs, and the one of Friendship would be awesome, so once I'm caught up, I will say I want Friendship Digiegg...))

Gatomon paused for a moment. "If I Digivolve again to Butterflymon, then I too can fly one of you." She walked over to Kris. "May I have that? You can ride."

"Alright," said Kris as she handed Gatomon the DigiEgg. Once she had changed back to Butterflymon, Kris hopped on and held tightly to her back. "Everyone else can ride on Pegasusmon, if it is okay with him."

((In theory. The next post I make will assume everyone got on.))

---

"An interesting proposition." said Devimon. He then heard Kayou say something about someone coming. It's probably the rest of the humans... "Whoever it is, they should be no problem. Of course, you three will get rid of them."

((SE, a little catchup please?))
((Obtained DigiEgg of Love (used), Hope (used), and Knowledge (used, but not for long), and going to where Vixi, Pherin, and Kayou are to see what's going on. Basically.))

((What about Friendship?))

"I'll ride on Pegasusmon; that is, if I can hold on with just these dinky things!" Kat held up her pathetic excuse for a paw, then jumped on Pegasusmon. Kat bit onto a fold of skin - not hard, but enough to help keep her on - just in case.

The Kunemon looked up toward the sound. "Who..?" He thought for a moment, then groaned, muttering to himself, "I bet it's the other human digimon... who else would it be?" He turned to Devimon, and chose to reveal a secret to him. "I would be happy to fight for you. But... the ones coming.. I believe they have Digi-eggs. The one they called Butterflymon was going to bring more. If they're evolved, and we're not, we don't stand a chance ourselves, no matter how much we want to kill them. And believe me, they've been nothing but annoying. I can only think of two options myself... help us evolve, so that we can even the odds, or retreat and take care of them next time."

Kayou sighed. "If we do retreat, they might decide that you captured us, or somehing like that. And then, predictably, they would try to rescue us from your clutches, which would mean we'd have them following us around all the time. I doubt you would want that - they're annoying enough as it is. We are outnumbered, and possibly outmatched, without your help."

She wanted to digivolve again. It was amazing, to feel the power she had gotten, and if she digivolved to Reppamon... But it also reminded her of her 'partner', who had betrayed her selfishly to reach that same level. Oh, she knew that Reppamon was powerful, first-hand, when it had tried to get rid of her. "I can't think of any way of retreating that won't make them just come after us. Do you have any ideas?" She turned to Vixi and Pherin, ears laying back. Now wasn't the time to be nervous or jumpy.

Pherin quickly responded back to the floating fox. "Well, they might not even know what happened here... if we're swift and don't leave a trail. But whatever we do, we have to hurry... once they spot us, our options are limited." Grumbling to himself, he added, "Geez, why can't they ever just leave me alone?"

Back
Top Bottom