• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Dead Men Shambling.

Jac chuckles under his breath, winking at the girl to show he had no problem being called a albino. He then looks around the room when he hears the sound of voices.

"What the hell...."

Ned ran upstairs and looked out the window. He was surprised and not at the same time to find Dr. Cromwell hanging from the window with Anastasia hanging on to him. "Iain? I've known you to be quite the drama...monarch... but this is a bit drastic. Can't you contain yourself at all?"
He ran downstairs and went into the garage. He found a ladder and brought it up to their height.

((I knew that would happen! But, of course, Ana didn't.. xD))

Ana accidentally banged her head against the window ledge and only just managed to grab his hand. Dizzy.
"Did I do something stupid again? Ow.."

"You're okay, Anastasia." Dr. Cromwell pulled her into the chopper and set her down, and brought up the ladder. "You two lovebirds okay back there?"
"...Yes..." Dr. Cromwell said nervously at the term 'lovebirds'
J.J. took the copter up and started flying it around the block.

"Wha..?"
Ana felt the side of her head, where there was a small, bloody gash. She was still a bit confused.
"Lovebird? Oh, right. Did I just.. jump out of a window after you? God."

"Yes. Yes you did. I have no idea why, but you did. Now, would you do it again?" Dr. Cromwell jumped out of the chopper, from a height of about 7 stories. If he landed, he would surely be killed.
"What the Hell! That wasn't part of the plan! Cromwell! What are you doing!"

He's obviously not gonna kill himself, he's just testing me.
Anastasia thought.
...OH S*** I'M FALLING!
So, she had jumped out without thinking. In different circumstances, she would probably be laughing at herself.

F***! SHE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO DO THAT! He took a gadget off of the special belt he had put on. He shot it at a building and then attached the wire to his belt. It was a grapple. He grabbed Ana and held on tight... somewhere... well... mmhmm. "I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to fall." Zombies started gathering, after he heard them falling. There were tons of them below them, waiting to feast on their flesh.

Ana winced, then started trying to explain sheepishly,
"I sorta.. uh..."
How does one explain that they didn't mean to fling themselves out of a helicopter?
"Would you believe me if I said I didn't know that I was gonna do that either? Like, I knew you weren't going to actually, y'know, fall to your death but I was already out of the helicopter, if that makes any sense."
In later news, there are a bazillion zombies at down there-o'clock!

"I believe you, but WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO ABOUT THESE ZOMBIES! I only have my P-99, which won't kill them all."

"Uh, get the helicopter to come closer, then climb the ladder? Or scream until somebody hears us. Or.. I dunno. You have any explosives with you?"

"The chopper can't come that low. I do have my cell phone on me. I could call Dr. Alas."
I'm surprised that she hasn't noticed my hand on her... Dr. Cromwell thought. He took out his cell phone and dialed Dr. Alas' phone.

"Figures. You should probably.. yeah."
She looked at his hand for a moment, blinking, then shrugged slightly.

Ned looked around as the zombies circled him. His phone began to play a tune. "Not freaking now!"
He clicked the ignore button and threw his "Pokéball." A machine began to spew out smoke, and the zombies fell to the ground. He quickly ran inside and triple-locked the door. Pulling his phone out, he clicked "call back" on his missed calls. "What is it?!"

Back
Top Bottom