• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DEAD] The Battle against Torn World

Re: [BARELY ALIVE] The Battle against Torn World

Forum Name: ferrikpm
Pokemon: lucario
Pokemon's Name: heart
Group: 3. or is it possible to be in a different group? i do not go well wih fire. maybe group two, if possible, and group one if not, and group 3 if there are no other options.
Appearance:
heart.png

Personality:humorous, funny, brilliant comic relief.
History:ha a grudge against giratina because it attacked heart when it was still a riolu.
Other:loves chasing giratina around with an aura sphere, and has the rare ability to make aura sphere a guided missle.
oh, and raticate.

Last edited:

((I doubt that you are 1.13 years old.))

Last edited:

this is ridiculous,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
bump,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Forum Name: Midnight
Pokemon: Gallade
Pokemon's Name: Mindfreak
Group: 2
Appearance: An average gallade.
Personality: Serious, Tends to take everything literally.
History: N/A

when i posted that, i believe no one had posted for a week.

heart, seeing everyone tired from doing searching or doing whatever they are doing, asks "why is the sky blue?" when no one answers, he says "because it is not night yet!"

Last edited:
((Can I please kill off Rosie for a new character? I've decided that my Purugly should stay special to the Rack Shackle Pack.

Forum Name: Darksong
Pokemon: Snorlax
Pokemon's Name: Pelly
Group: Three, but two if you need me.
Appearance: Nothing special, really.
Personality: Though Pelly is generally jolly, she can also be emotional, weakened by sadness and strengthened by desire or joy. She's constantly distracted by her immense hunger, and isn't very confident of herself because she thinks she's just a burden to her team.
History: Her best friend when she was still a Munchlax was a Treecko who understood her. They trained together and played together. However, Cyrus mysteriously disappeared one day and never came back, causing Pelly to be heartbroken.
Other: If Raticate were the size of Snorlax, they would be ruling us by now... *shiver*

))

Judging by my inactivity and the inactivity of this RPG, I'm guessing this RPG is dead, perhaps? Let us ponder on that for a while.

Back
Top Bottom