• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Destiny Deoxys to finally be released in the UK

MentheLapin

Oh, Reflux, you're so big and strong!
Source.

Although most people who are interested in the movies have probably watched it online, the seventh movie is to finally get a release in the UK. The last DVD released was Jirachi Wishmaker (the sixth) and when Cartoon Network UK took up airing of the series, it began airing the films at Mystery of Mew (the eighth).

Notable is that it's being distributed by the company that distributes the Ghibli films in the UK, so there's a possibility it might have Japanese audio included. Although that's just me guessing, and it probably won't happen.

I'm quite interested and might pick it up, being pretty much one of the only ones I haven't seen. I own movies #5 and #6 so I might add this to my collection but not the DP ones because they're crap lol.

Some movies are also being released in Blu-Ray.

Thoughts?

I thought this was quite thread-worthy as there may be British people who haven't seen the film but mods you might agree otherwise so I'm fine with you closing it

Cool! I might buy it. I haven't seen most of the most recent Pokemon movies ('recent' here meaning 'Post-Gen III'). I stopped caring as much after they stopped having a bit at the beginning where there's a really cool battle (or something else cool) sequence with an extended version of the theme song playing. That was my favourite bit of all the films :)

I stopped caring as much after they stopped having a bit at the beginning where there's a really cool battle (or something else cool) sequence with an extended version of the theme song playing. That was my favourite bit of all the films :)
They didn't really stop doing that; I'm pretty sure only a couple don't have it. Off the top of my head, there's definitely a sequence like that in the eighth, ninth (well, there it's not a battle but a random show of water-based circus tricks), tenth and twelfth movies, and I may be forgetting some.

(You haven't seen the eighth movie? People who haven't seen the eighth movie make me sad. D:)

Oooh, I have seen the Eighth movie! That's the one with Lucario, right? I've definitely seen that one, and know it has a theme-song-y intro because I was watching it with Grabby and we both started singing along at the same time and then couldn't stop laughing over how tremendously cool we were XD

I've seen the one with Jirachi, too, but I think that's it. I should probably catch up with the others.

Back
Top Bottom