• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Destroy 1 Place- Can't Destroy the Other

Amazing Sparkz

Queen of cuteness~
Humans have been destroying habitats for millions of Pokemon in any way they can. Setting on fire, bombing, bulldozing, pollouting, everything, to get Pokemon off of their world. The Pokemon of the world can't stand this, so they try and get help from the 1 Pokemon who they know can get the humans eliminated- Mew.

But it's a very long way to Mew's domian- Mt. Joy- the one place humans can't destroy. Humans try and discover this place, getting destroyed in the end, because their desire was to destroy the place.

Some humans, though, want to save the Pokemon, and want to keep Mt. Joy at peace and as good for the Pokemon as possible. Certain Pokemon have stayed with their humans, deciding to be loyal. But their trust has waned over time, unless they're incredibly loyal. Certain people/Pokemon are caught in the middle and don't know what to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now everyone's favorite part of every RPG- the Rules!:grin: But I can't come up with much, since I'm only 10~

1: Please don't curse much! Please!
2- Put Inuyasha Rockz somewhere in your post to prove you 'dese rules. Please.
3: Have plenty 'o fun!
4- Have as many charecters as you want~

Pokemon forms:

Name:
Species:
Apperance:
Bio: (Optional~)
Personality:
Who you're with: (Human or Pokemon, and are you protecting the Pokemon and Mt. Joy, or against both? Are you in the middle?)
Other:

Human forms:
Name:
Apperance:
Bio: (Did I mention it was optional?)
Personality:
Who you're with:
Pokemon:
Weapons: (Optional)
Other:

I shall post my forms tommorrow~

Members:

Last edited:
Yes, there is a confirmation word. It is "Inuyasha Rockz!"

Pokemon form:
Name: Erican
Species: Pikachu
Apperance: Looks like the Pikatwo(cloned Pikachu) from the first movie, and his tail is cracked. Has hair like Sparky, and a fluff thing on his chest. *makes sprite*
Bio: N/A
Personality: PO
Who you're with: He wants to stop the fighting, as he is a hemophobic pacifist.
Other: Pie! =D

This sounds suspiciously like Pure Destruction... did you copy it? XD

Name: Zatha
Species: Xatu
Apperance: Xatu
Personality: He's dark and silent, untrusting to anyone. However, he's glad to help others and is very protective of them, even if he doesn't know them.
Who you're with: Pokemon
Other: Who the heck is Inu (dog) yasha Rockz? Oh, well.

Even though you're 10, this is a cool RPG!

Name: Ruby
Species: Heracross
Apperance: Nothing special.
Bio: Just lived in the Safari Zone for most of her life.
Personality: Ruby is optimistic and energetic, often jumping around. Her favorite way to defeat foes is to fling them with her horn, then use Megahorn.
Who you're with: Pokemon.
Other: Is it true that InuYasha Rockz? What's it like?

Name: Jumper
Species: Munchlax
Apperance: Nothing special.
Bio: Also lived in the Safari Zone, and since then, has bene friends with Ruby.
Personality: Serious and easily distracted. Usually, he talks about food, obviously. He follows Ruby around, partly because she gets food for him when he needs it.
Who you're with: Pokemon.
Other: InuYasha Rockz, Naruto Rockz, Blue Dragon Rockz... no, I'm just listing anime. Only the second is true in my opinion :)

Name: Danyi
Species: Houndoom
Apperance: She has a golden locket with a golden flame charm that has a orange gem on it, and a scar over her eye. Otherwise, she's your normal black and orange Houndoom.
Bio: She has lived in a forest with her best friend, Kara, for at least 4 years since her own parents and brother had been killed a long time ago.
Personality: Always moving, Danyi can't ever sit still. She's always wanting to find new things to do and explore. Sometimes, she gets quiet, and hardly moves. Talk about mood swings!
Other: At least I'm not the only one who thinks that InuYasha Rockz!

Name: Kara
Species: Eevee
Apperance: She wears a pink bow on her ear. Otherwise, she's just your average Eevee.
Bio: Kara had taken Danyi in when she was a houndour 4 years ago because she didn't have another choice. now, they're best friends. kara had been living in the forest with her mother, father, and brother for her whole life, in that very same underground place.
Personality: Sometimes a bit girly, Kara doesn't like to get dirty much. She tries to avoid it as much as possible. But she's extremly loyal, too, so she will get dirty if nessecary. but don't expect much of it. She's also easily angered.
Other: Of course InuYasha Rockz! Why else would I get up early to watch it? And Kara evolves later on. Into what? You'll see, my friend, you'll see...

Name: Viki
Apperance: Viki has long purple hair that's about waist length with black streaks in it. Her bangs are combed over to cover her right eye. She has a purple dress that's down to her knees and black tights. Her boots are purple with a black side stripe.
Bio: Viki lived with her parents until she had so much she couldn't take it. her parents were abusive as heck, so she lived with her sister until she got older. Her parents were trying to destroy all the habitats for Pokemon, and she couldn't stand it, so she decided to head out to Mt. Joy and protect it as well as the Pokemon.
Personality: Quiet and seemingly dark and depressed, Viki is a person who's apperance doesn't exactly fit her personality. She's smart and fun, but sometimes, her apperance does describe herself, and she won't say a word, unless it's something simple.
Pokemon:

Sapphire- Shiny Umbreon- Female- Viki's longest had Pokemon, and her loyalest. Has a collar with a sapphire charm
Emerald- Shiny Espeon- Female- Viki's second longest compainon, and her jokester. Has a collar with an emerald charm
Topaz- Pikachu- Female- A quiet and always deep in thought kind of Pokemon. Has a collar with a topaz gem
Amethyst- Charizard- Female- An active pokemon, Amethyst flies around a lot and doesn't get tired easily. Has a collar with an amethyst charm
Crystal- Glaceon- Female- A Pokemon who's charm is always on to wild male Pokemon. Has a collar with a crystal charm
Amber- Shiny Flareon- Female- She doesn't lay when it comes to battling. otherwise, she's all play. Has a collar with an amberite charm

Weapon: An Element Sword (A sword that can change elements- Fire, Electric, ice, etc. Also my favorite made-up weapon~)
Other: InuYasha Rockz! And his name is not that hard to say *insert various boys and girls in my class*!!! Oh, and if the trainer has Pokemon, does the Pokemon form need to be used for them?

This sounds suspiciously like Pure Destruction... did you copy it? XD
It does? Whoops! And thanks, Darksong! So, Kriisa, Darksong, Mewtwo, Crptica=Accepted! And Bakuphoon=Reserved! Now, I shall make my forms. Oh, and you do NOT have to use the pokemon forms if the Trainer you make has Pokemon!

Back
Top Bottom