• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dies Twice Mafia - Game Thread

unfortunately the reality is actually that we have too many silent players to actually know wtf is going on. it’s almost never the case that the ENTIRE wolf team is silent, and among the people who have actually been talking, the only people who i think are legitimately towncore are like.. me and stryke

maybe now that i’m actually done with work for the week i’ll ponder for once in my life later tn. off to a painful dinner with my partner’s mom. Byeeee

NIGHT FOUR

More and more members of the bureau seem to go unnacounted for as the days pass, but not all of them are dropping dead or mysteriously disappearing. Some of them are merely... withdrawing.

Met with unresponsive officials at every turn, the bureaucratic machine proves even less productive than usual.

No one has been eliminated.
72 hours for night actions.

DAY FIVE

From reclusive absences to outright disappearances, the situation continues to escalate in the bureau. Is the lockdown even working, at this rate? Are the infiltrators perhaps all leaving the innocent behind to rot?

Perhaps not; turning over whatever trace CerealBowlby left behind, the bureaucrats found absolutely no evidence of impropriety. Or, for that matter, intent to escape in the first place. Somehow, those aren't much comforting finds.

CerealBowlby is dead. He was Town.
96 hours for discussion.

(It is Sunrise for the next 48 hours.)

RNP
@Dodge
@Flora
Butterfree
@MrDulfin
@Stryke
CerealBowlby
@kyeugh
@mewtini
@Novae

am i missing something or are people getting both of their lives shredded at once a lot more often now? either a lot of coincidences are happening or the mafia has gotten stronger. and unless we know of some compelling mechanism that unlocks stronger powers other than falling to a single life, this kinda makes me re-suspicious of stryke.

Back
Top Bottom