• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dies Twice Mafia - Game Thread

Ok I'm probably the last person who should be saying this, but I don't think RNP coming to my defense is necessarily scum indicative. There's a game in pretty recent memory (contest spectacular) where there was an active multi-vote train going on me and right when it looked like I was gonna be offed RNP stepped in at the last possible minute to try and force a tie to save me. I was mafia. He was town. I think he just likes having me around (and I like having him around :D)

I'm not saying RNP coming to your defense indicates RNP is mafia; I'm saying RNP is mafia, and therefore the fact he came to your defense indicates you are also mafia.

not asking you to spill anything, just y/n — are you saying “after last night” as in after reflection, or did something happen overNight that influenced this?
Something happened overNight.

To be clear, the Stryke feelings really were just vibes and it was mostly to vote someone, and the vibes had sort of become stronger for Stryke than kyeugh because kyeugh hadn't said anything further while it vaguely felt like Stryke was making the Same Sorts Of Posts as in Fire and Ice.
ignoring the fact that stryke is my buddy and i like having him around, why did you feel the need to vote /someone/ in a game where abstains are free with barely any information
Because voting for people and seeing what happens can give actual information when we don't have much of it, such as the very interesting fact that you acted to counter the Stryke vote

i see where you’re coming from, but i also think that there’s a world where w!keith saw it as an easy opportunity to white knight a townie. i don’t think that that world necessarily involves stryke being cowolf

Because voting for people and seeing what happens can give actual information when we don't have much of it, such as the very interesting fact that you acted to counter the Stryke vote
maybe if you vote for someone before 1.5 hrs to eod you'll get more accurate results with this sort of ploy

i see where you’re coming from, but i also think that there’s a world where w!keith saw it as an easy opportunity to white knight a townie. i don’t think that that world necessarily involves stryke being cowolf
Sure, that one's not a sure thing, just something that compounds those vibes a fair bit for me. But I would recommend giving Stryke at least a bit of a squint.

maybe if you vote for someone before 1.5 hrs to eod you'll get more accurate results with this sort of ploy
Unfortunately I didn't have my time machine ready to make the vote earlier by the time I was available to post and had a gut feeling about something that wasn't the pressure I already put on kyeugh

i’m on board with you
just saw that stryke gave this a thumbs up
imagining w!stryke doing that is cracking me up right now

i’m on board with you
in re looking at stryke if keith flips red. sorry. i don’t know why i suck so bad at posting on mobile

i do think that if you have what amounts to a redcheck, and you’re mechanically certain, then revealing what happened might be worthwhile — but i respect your mafia play/intuition

taking a life off rnp feels like the most logical thing right now

i kind of feel like if rnp w then bfree probably survives the night

are we assuming mewts wild flavor is meaningless or

there was an active multi-vote train going on me and right when it looked like I was gonna be offed RNP stepped in at the last possible minute to try and force a tie to save me. I was mafia. He was town. I think he just likes having me around (and I like having him around :D)
its ok to say you pocketed him with your ascendant god tier wolf play. chin up king your crown is slipping

and given RNP is mafia
one hell of a given there
LMFAO

also stray thought i wonder if mafia are able to self-target..
Oh yeah meant to say: they've gotta be able to self-target. Otherwise getting nightkilled is basically getting mech-confirmed town, and there's no way it's that easy
unless theres other killing powers. with this many lives in the game that feels probable to me? its only been two nights might be just no one except mafia has fired yet

actually im not sure i even track what you were saying there. are you suggesting that mafia might shoot themselves for some reason

also yeah i’m sheeping. even if this isn’t right i think bfree is basically always town

rnp

unless theres other killing powers. with this many lives in the game that feels probable to me? its only been two nights might be just no one except mafia has fired yet
yeah

haha i know i started the wolf self-target thing but i agree that there’s probably just other kp. i was feeling weird about the fact that i was like, ok cool butterfree and i are both conftown now 😍

Back
Top Bottom