• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Digi-Adopt Club

Joininginging~

[url=http://www.digi-adopt.com/profile.php?owner='Flora%20and%20Ashes'][img]http://www.digi-adopt.com/getdigivice.php?id=9329&did=1.png[/img][/url]

Got a Patamon, yay.

Okay wait why does it say I have two eggs o.o

I want a BlackWarGreymon too, but I'd much rather prefer to get one of my own accord.
Look what happens when I don't sign on for the whole day. I miss a whole page of conversation. Well, I've just caught up, and I'm trying to get Baihumon and Azulongmon - the site is being screwy again =/

But SE, you're awesome <3
Named the Baihumon "Nike", after a giant bat in a book I read - she's white with black stripes, so Baihumon reminded me of her =P
I named the Azulongmon "Makemince", after a giant rat in a book from the same series xD

Hey guys, click this little girl:

Named after a twelve-year-old queen that's a main character in the same book series xD

Well... a Guilmon X egg would be super-awesome, but really, I don't think I did enough to deserve one. If you absolutely have to give me something but don't want to go to that length, a Kudamon egg would do.

I sent you the Guilmon X, he should be in your profile now :)

Nah, it's ok. You don't have to if you don't want to :)

But if you really want to get me something, I wouldn't mind a Labramon or a Lopmon!
I'll work on that tommorrow, I have to get off the computer now.

Double post I know, but I finally got that Lopmon Egg. Should be in your profile, Rai.

Double post I know, but I finally got that Lopmon Egg. Should be in your profile, Rai.

Thank you! :)

Most of my digimon are now a few clicks away from levelling up, and I froze Wings (Culumon) because it's old enough to get its own food. You don't have to click him anymore.

Mike, you're awesome - I see you've fed my Digimon <3

When Inferno the Flamemon becomes a BurningGreymon, I plan on freezing him.
My Vajramon and Zhuqiaomon seem to be full-fed already - no more food for them, they can hunt on their own~

Fire of Courage and Storm of Friendship seem to have both become DemiVeemon already~

Mike, you're awesome - I see you've fed my Digimon <3

Yeah, I felt like a lonely bastard with an empty friend list so I put all the TCoDers on DigiAdopt on there :) So I click you all every day ^^

In other news, just 6 more clicks for Nyaromon and I get my first Rookie~ Then nine for DemiVeemon and Gigimon, and 20 for Tokomon. Also I got a DemiDevimon and Seadramon egg, because come on they're free :3

Last edited:
I click everyone I'm aware of on TCoD as well, even one who isn't a member of this club, and only you, shadow_lugia/Thornstar, and sometimes RaiCH ever click me back. Meh. But thanks to the ones who do.

The one on my friends list is Mewtwo/Mystarious, but Dragon mentioned zuea as well.

I added everyone to my friends list too. I try to click back everyday but the website keeps going down :(

On another note, all my digimon are hatched and my first four (Hawkmon, Lalamon, Gaomon and Terriermon) are at their In-training stage. I froze Azulongmon and Baihumon since they've got no more clicks left until they 'level up'.

My Azulongmon (Aqune, cookies if you get the reference) has -1 clicks until he levels up.

What is that even possible.

Back
Top Bottom