• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Disortion World

Ralts

Uh... Ralts?
After beating the main Platinum Story, is there a different entrance to the Disortion World aside from Turnback Cave? Or is there just the Turnback Cave entrance after the main story?
I just LOVE the Disortion World...

If I remember correctly, the only way to acsess the Distortion World after beating the main story is by going through Turn Back cave. It's quite a trick, sometimes. You'll need quite alot of patience if you want to keep going there, sadly. I know from expirience. x.x

And I agree - I love that place~! I find it to be very amusing!

If that's true, I'm seriously going to kill Game Freak.

That entrance is only good for getting the Griesous Orb (however you spell it, I'll just call it Giratina's Orb). After that, all it's good for is the music. Just the music.

If that's true, I'm seriously going to kill Game Freak.

That entrance is only good for getting the Griesous Orb (however you spell it, I'll just call it Giratina's Orb). After that, all it's good for is the music. Just the music.

It is true, sadly. :x

(You spelled it right, don't worry.)

The music for me, and the fact that you can walk on the walls. I always loved that, for some reason. <3

(I spelt it right?)

Yeah, walking on walls is really awesome. I also loved the waterfall thing, it looked SO cool.

Yeah, now I only visit the Disortion World for the music. It's SO awesome.

(Where'd I put my chainsaw?)

(I spelt it right?)

Yeah, walking on walls is really awesome. I also loved the waterfall thing, it looked SO cool.

Yeah, now I only visit the Disortion World for the music. It's SO awesome.

(Where'd I put my chainsaw?)

(Yes, yes you did. A COOKIE YOU EARNED. Here is your cookie.)

Iknorite? I just love that place so much. It's really amazing. <3 It was a great addition to Platinum. :3

(Oh, right here! *gives you it* Go find the location of GameFreak, and tell them I said hi! :D)

(Largest cookie I've ever seen 0.0 *munch* *munch*)

I totally agree with you there. I love Game Freak for putting in the Disortion World!
...But I think I should wait in case any other members know about any other entrances... or something...?

(OK, thanks. :D I knew I should've put it in the shed!)

(Largest cookie I've ever seen 0.0 *munch* *munch*)

I totally agree with you there. I love Game Freak for putting in the Disortion World!
...But I think I should wait in case any other members know about any other entrances... or something...?

(OK, thanks. :D I knew I should've put it in the shed!)

(I glad you like it! :D)

Finally someone who agrees with me! :D

Maybe, but now you made me want to look it up. >:x Aaaannnddddd....nope, as far as the searches go, nada. D:

(:D Naow, you probably need to take a bus or something. *gives you money* :3)

(You mean "I'm"? Lol)

Aww. That's terrible. Stupid Game Freak.
I'm really going to k...
wait

(I already have a Snapper, but thanks anyway :) *takes money* One step closer to a new DS game!)

(You mean "I'm"? Lol)

Aww. That's terrible. Stupid Game Freak.
I'm really going to k...
wait

(I already have a Snapper, but thanks anyway :) *takes money* One step closer to a new DS game!)

(Curses! Foiled again! D:< No really, thanks. I tend to sometimes forget afew things when I'm typing. *shot*)

W-wait? Why wait? A SHOTGUN I HAS. I WANT TO USE IT. D:

(O\_/O I wantz my money back then! o3o Naw, you can keep it. c:)

I also like the Disortion World, however I prefer to call it the Torn World.

Wait, it's still accessible after the main story...?
But then it's only useful for the music and the Griseous Orb?

...Wow.

Hate to burst your bubble, but it's "griseous".

:| Stupid Griseous Orb...

I also like the Disortion World, however I prefer to call it the Torn World.

Wait, it's still accessible after the main story...?
But then it's only useful for the music and the Griseous Orb?

...Wow.

Torn, Distortion, they're both cool in my opinion~

Mmm-hmm. Those, and walking on walls. It's so entertaining!

If I remember correctly, the only way to acsess the Distortion World after beating the main story is by going through Turn Back cave. It's quite a trick, sometimes. You'll need quite alot of patience if you want to keep going there, sadly. I know from expirience. x.x

And I agree - I love that place~! I find it to be very amusing!

Really... the first time I went into turnback cave, I walked throught the top door in the entrance, and found myself in a pillar room. then, I stepped through the top door in that room , and found myself in another pillar room. I stepped through the top door in THAT room and ended up in..... the last pillar room. I then walked into giratina's room, and found a Reaper Cloth.

Either it isn't very hard, or I had INSANELY good luck.

Really... the first time I went into turnback cave, I walked throught the top door in the entrance, and found myself in a pillar room. then, I stepped through the top door in that room , and found myself in another pillar room. I stepped through the top door in THAT room and ended up in..... the last pillar room. I then walked into giratina's room, and found a Reaper Cloth.

Either it isn't very hard, or I had INSANELY good luck.

Insanely good luck - In all the time I've played D/Pt, that's only happened once to me. x.x I envy you, you lucky duck.

I think Reaper's Cloth is found at Acuity Lake front?

I have now used my Master Ball on Giratina, and have nicknamed it Ginrugia. :D
I don't like it's Altered Form, it looks... sort of ugly.

I think Reaper's Cloth is found at Acuity Lake front?

I have now used my Master Ball on Giratina, and have nicknamed it Ginrugia. :D
I don't like it's Altered Form, it looks... sort of ugly.

Reaper's Cloths used to be hard to find... but I've got like three or four of them now from Duskulls on Winner's Path on my Pokewalker.

Back
Top Bottom