• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Do you belive in Cryptids?

Cryptids are real?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why would you assume toxic waste had anything to do with? It's more likely to be a natural mutation. For all we know the Chupacabra could be the latest on the coyote's evolutionary path.

True, true. Toxic waste was the first thing that came to mind. A natural mutation... Would it take thousands of years to become this prominent or would it take just one oddball in a group?

I am OBSSEsSED with cryptids and paranormal events. I dont believe in every cryptid, but some. And i definitely believe in aliens.

No. The Loch Ness was proved a fake and the yeti (whatever you want to call them sound fake.)

Creatures that resemble Bunyips exist though.

I don't *believe* in cryptids the same way I don't *believe* in ghosts. I believe there are things like that that exist, but the way cryptids like Yetis have been sensationalised really annoys me. I don't believe in the ones humans have 'found' - the general idea of a Yeti or the Loch Ness Monster I don't believe in. Something similar we have no idea about? Sure, that's definitely possible. I just don't think we'd ever find it. Just like with ghosts.

Heh, I remember when I used to live in Scotland and whenever an English person asked us about Nessie every Scot would just go 'OF COURSE NESSIE IS REAL. >|' and every single English person believed it. XD

I believe in criptids, but I am very selective in which stories I believe. In my opinion, I think some of the criptids like Yeti and Nessie could be real, but other certain criptids may be real stories... of illusions, wether performed by humans, evil spirits (demons, which I do believe in), or a completely harmless animal.

Teh Ebil Snorlax said:
For all we know the Chupacabra could be the latest on the coyote's evolutionary path.

you were completely serious with this, weren't you

Back
Top Bottom