• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Do you ever get the feeling...

Do you ever get the feeling that strangers are reading your mind?

• Total voters
Once, yes. When DP came out and I was looking at the 4gen Pokemon.

I saw Leafeon and went 'Holy cow!'

Why?

A few years beforehand, me and my cousin had been complaining that we so need a Grass-type Eeveelution. We made one up and called it Leafeon.

0.o Weirdness.

Once, yes. When DP came out and I was looking at the 4gen Pokemon.

I saw Leafeon and went 'Holy cow!'

Why?

A few years beforehand, me and my cousin had been complaining that we so need a Grass-type Eeveelution. We made one up and called it Leafeon.

0.o Weirdness.

just ask Butterfree, Nintendo watch the fan sites for any good material and they listen in to our conversations at home >.> <.< >.>

Not so much "Nintendo reading your mind" as they were just going with the obvious name for a grass-type evolution, and "grass-type Eevee evolution" is usually right up there with Mewthree for most discussed "new Pokemon idea".

Although maybe Nintendo surprised people who were thinking Porygon's final evolution would be called "Porygon3" (I'm sure there were a few...)

Yes >_> Or, maybe not strangers. Rather people I know... I'm really careful with what I think about when my mother looks into my eyes :P

But I do have this strange thing that, for instance, when I'm taking a walk, I think people I meet (or people walking behind me) are making parts of my body itch o_o' Like, I'm out walking, and meet someone, and then suddenly some part starts to itch; then I for some reason think it's them who's doing it! XD Sure, it doesn't happen everytime I see somebody, but sometimes.

Whenever I'm out, I think at the back of my mind that "WTF? Why are they looking at me? Are they reading my mind ?" Maybe a mental disorder or something but I dont get bothered by it.

Back
Top Bottom