• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Do you want Pokémon Mystery Dungeon to happen to you?

Re: Do you want Pokémon Mystery Dungeon to happen to you?

I would want my partner to be Mewtwo, Houndoom or Darkrai. :D Of course we have to have our favourite Pokémon as partners!

Oh, and a fanfic I'm writing is based on MD.

thatd be so cool, but if anything in pokemon happenednit wuld rock, i wouldnt mind cathcing a magikarp on my fishing rod one day.

Oh, good. I thought you guys might've lost intrest.

I'd quite like PMD:Oddity to happen to me ^_^ Though I'd make sure to look at the Skitty more closely....

I'd like that to happen. I would have to be Piplup, with Turtwig and Chimchar as my partners. And I would prefer amnesia, because I would feel guilty that my family are missing me etc otherwise. It would also mean no school etc!

I would really lurve to. I'd miss mah family too much, though. ;__;
I'd be Squirtle. In both games I is one, so yeah...
And partner....Cydnaquil?

It'd be interesting, but I'd always wonder about my past. To the point of obbession probably Who knows? XD

But it would probably be worth it =D

Yes, please. I would love to be a Pokemon! Even with amnesia, it would be still be excellent.

Of course! Who wouldn't? I'd want to be a Charmader or Dratini, and my partner would be a Bagon.

It would be awesome, if I had a clone to replace me here, and I got amnesia. But I would remember the names of the pokemon species, and type advantages and stuff.
I would die of happiness if I was a Torchic/Ralts/Dratini (can't decide) with a Riolu partner, like my fanfic. Uh, I'm obsessed with it at the moment.

It would be quite fun for that to happen.
The only down side is, Pokemon can talk back to you.
I can't imagine a Mew saying
"F**k you! I ain't joining yer team. Now piss off!"

Yes, and I'd like to have amnesia to, I don't want to remember what I lost.
Also, if they make another Mystery Dungeon game, they should make you able to choose ANY Pokémon, except for the legendaries.

Actually, I wouldn't want to. I wouldn't want to be zapped by a Pikachu, or try to defeat a Legendary in real life. Hell, I'd piss my pants and run screaming.

Actually, I wouldn't want to. I wouldn't want to be zapped by a Pikachu, or try to defeat a Legendary in real life. Hell, I'd piss my pants and run screaming.

I suppose you're right. You'd always get hurt in battle etc...it seems cool but somehow it isn't as great as it seems. Like even Tackle would still hurt and stuff. I'd like it as if you were playing the game but you have their point of view and you make the choices etc, that would rock. You feel no pain or anything but you are the Pokemon.

Yes! It'd be awesome to be a Pokémon! I wonder what it would be like to teleport out of dungeons. Hmmmm...

I personally wouldn't mind. It'd be nice to stop being human for a change. I wouldn't care what Pokemon I end up as, as long as I get a Charmander as a partner.

Charmander FTW

Charizard FTEW

I wouldn't, because I would eventually go by a mentally retarted ten-year old with a Super-Pikachu trying to stuff me in a fist-sized ball.

I wouldn't, because I would eventually go by a mentally retarted ten-year old with a Super-Pikachu trying to stuff me in a fist-sized ball.

What part of the title don't you understand?
"Do you want Pokémon Mystery Dungeon to happen to you?"
In the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon universe, THERE ARE NO HUMANS

I know, but I had to make the joke. Anyway, in reality I would, but I would only want to be a fire-type. And I would just love to yell at my partner to get away when he's in danger.

Heck ya I would love that, but I would probably hate losing my memory, but then again that's why people spazz out and go WTF or AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom