• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragon's Generic Sprite Place of DOOOOM

Dragon

disaster pigeon
Pronoun
she
Dragon's Generic Sprite Place

OH NO I BROUGHT IT BACK
Well, hi again~ So I'm back. Request away, get your late sprites, blueberry pie. Here's what I'm willing to do:

Splices
Because it's not a sprite shop without some splices~ I can do two Pokemon splices, three Pokemon, four, five, and six.

kabutomanyte.png
Typhlonite.png
tyranscythemence.png

And on and on.

Overshades
I'm not really sure if you can count these as overshades HAHA no but... they're Dragon-style overshades =3

supershadeSalamence.png

iPods

Supply a background or point to a colour~

tyranitaripod.png

Trainer sprites
A Trainer sprite is a Trainer sprite is a Trainer sprite. Describe what the Trainer should look like~

valkyrie.png

Yeah. Request something, and you might get it within the day, if I'm not busy, Canada time.

All sprites are made with Paint, so no transparent. Sorry. =( I'm getting a few more styles up, and making this front page thing sexier, so. Request, why not?

Last edited:
Re: The Trading Post

azumarill2.png

It's heeere~ And the Spriters Resource didn't have the back sprites before, I think. But thanks.

Xx Erm. I'll get to work on the requests now, sorry. Watch this space, blah blah.

EDIT: Heeyar the psychic Ninetales and dragon Chimchar. I don't really like the CHimchar, hope you do. If you want any of them redone, ask.

dragonchimchar.png
psychicninetales.png

Last edited:

=) Welcome. I now do Trainer sprites and revamps. For revamps, link me the sprite, please~

Would you mind revamping Crystal Mewtwo for me?

I know it is animated. If you copy paste into paint, it is not animated. I want to see how I did against someone else.

I'll start, but I have to leave right now. You'll get it around... two or so hours, maybe more. ^^;

Right, I'm bringing my generic 2-bit shop back~

Run for your lives.
So, I'll be redoing the first page, stuff, yeah.

Meanwhile, have some simple recolours to amuse you temporarily.
darkbagon.png
darkshelgon.png
darksalamence.png

Note the word- simple~

HOLY CRAP that was quick. I'll get on it.

And Mewtwo, I have discovered I fail at revamps, so. >_O If you still want the failvamp..

Kay, lemme find it. Meanwhile-

snoreo.png

..wtf?

ipodgallade.png

If you want text, post plz.

And to prove I can't scratch, have a retarded three type Pokemon.
Mentara.png

... plz dunt ask.

Ruffledfeathers: On it.

Back
Top Bottom