• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Early Cerulean Cave

Zubat? Nah, I don't need one of those. Leave it and keep going. And you're right, this rock-proof umbrella is heavy. *Sends out Blaziken and makes him hold it*

Last edited:
Ruffledfeathers
You wander around until you stumble upon... A female Drowzee! What would you like to do?

Your Tab: (F) Ekans, (M) Venonat, (M) Bellsprout

Verne
You discover... another female Sandshrew! Oh well... What are you gonna do?

Your Tab: (F) Sandshrew

Eonrider
And for you? You my friend find a... Female Doduo! You want it? Well, you can have it!

Your Tab: (M) Parasect, (F) Diglett

Verne
Well I hope you had fun!

Your receipt...

Your Total: |(F)
027.gif
|(F)
027.gif
|

Ruffledfeathers
Enjoy your new Pokemon!

Your receipt...

Your Total: |(F)
023.gif
| (M)
048.gif
| (M)
069.gif
| (F)
096.gif
|

Last edited:
Taking Doduo. Oh and Blaziken looks like he's struggling with that umbrella. Let's leave.

Last edited:
Mike the Foxhog
Searching around your cavernous surroundings, you happen to find... a female Drowzee! Would you like to keep it? Continue?

Eonrider
Let your Blaziken rest up. See you later hopefully.

Your receipt:

Your Total: |(M)
Ani047MS.png
| (F)
Ani050MS.png
| (F)
Ani084MS.png
|

Back
Top Bottom