• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eevee Splice Adoptables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewel Espeon

is your favorite espeon.
Like the title says, they're adoptables, but with eevee splices. And grow. I did this on another forum and they became a little popular. I think Silver-Miatsu has them in her sig. Anyway, this is how it works:

They're all eevee/basic pokemon sprites. When they grow up, they'll be basic final evo/mystery eevee evo sprites. Ex: A pichu/eevee sprite could grow up into a raichu/flareon.

There will be new ones every Monday. They will also grow up every Monday.

Available:

eevee25.png
eevee26.png
eevee27.png

Reply if you want one, and I'll pm you the code.

Last edited:
Because I'm unafraid of bandwagon-grabbing, I'll take one!

May I please have the Magivee? (3rd one)

NOT THAT WE NEED MORE ADOPTABLES

I'm just kidding!! These are very unique, nice job!

I just came to say that, I don't have anymore room in my sig ^^;

Like I said before, there will be new ones on Monday, and the ones you have now will grow up. I edited the first post with new ones. So reply if you want one of the new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom