• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

My brain is powerfully reading Keldeo's spreadsheet of sheep answer overlaps as mafia having a laugh at their own obviousness, perhaps to preempt anyone else making such an analysis. This may be the ultimate wine in front of me, but I submit that I don't drink and so am immune to such shenanigans.

this is a pretty good theory and i'm losing interest in my differences with butterfree

when does day phase end again

Current Votecount

Butterfree (4): Hiikaru (#54), I liek Squirtles (#73), RedneckPhoenix (#109), Keldeo (#153)
RedneckPhoenix (2): Stryke (#91), Sandstone-Shadow (#108)
Keldeo (2): Chemist1422 (#94), Panini (#131)
Chemist1422 (1): Butterfree (#80)
Music Dragon (1): Music Dragon (#30)
sanderidge (1): qva (#199)
Not voting: sanderidge, Manti

Day ends at 11pm EST.

idk about extending day phases, do a lot of people want it

I should probably play the game now shouldn't I

though I'm kinda comfortable where my vote is and don't really feel like tryharding enough to change it

we could just meme instead

tVDOYjU.png

Back
Top Bottom