• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

'Ello

Momoharu

Can't Tell Me Nothin
Hay there, m'name's Momo, you can call me whatever you want to, I guess. I really like drawing and occasionally writing, so you might see me toss up some junk once in a while.

That's pretty much it.

P.S. This Roar of Time skin is sexy.

Welcome Momo, to the CoD! Here is where we chat, have fun, and drink tea and cod.
Has anybody but me noticed that it's now "drink tea and cod"? How do you drink cod? O.o;;
Anyways, you may call me Notory. I'm the girl who doesn't copy/paste her greetings to newbs. You can usualy find me over in the forum games section or scrounging around my art shoppe.
I heard you like to draw? *folds over into a hunched position and clasps her hands together* Eeeeeexcelent. We'll get along just fine. >:3
Again, welcome. You'll have a great time here, I can already tell. X3

Watch out for maggy, he'll monotone intro you. And he'll complain that I said this...X3

Anyways, Welcome to the boards, I'm Eon Spirit, the RP enthusiast and overall impatient nuisance.

Hello Momo. I am the guy who is unnoticabely obsessed with certain things that most people aren't. You can drink tea here and eat cod, which I do believe is an inedible species of certain vertebrae aquatic lifeforms. Yeah, I do that a lot. *-*

Hey, my brother's nickname is also Momo! Is that a co-incidence? ?_?

Nice name, Momo. It makes me think of this little guy:
images

Do you know where he's from?

Anyway, welcome and all that jazz. I'm Blastoise (patent pending) and this is the Cave of Dragonflies.

(You should see the Torkoal style on the main site!)

I'm on the Scyther Slash style. It's greeeen. >D

I hide in the Intros forum to see if my friend's brother hath joined yet. >:3
I am Mewtwo Psinao. Eon beated me to telling you Maggie monotones you. =<

I enjoy drawing, it just sucks so bad I can't share it with the world; however, I am getting better at humans and proportions of animals.

Hello, my name is Zoltea, I am the friendly Jolteon who can tell you almost anything about the pokemon world that isn't even in the games.

Thanks for the warm greeting, I'm not that good either... I can't even post things, what with me lacking a scanner and all.

And yes, it's probably a coincidence.

Hello; bonjour; ciao; Γεια σας; こんにちは; kumusta; hola; hallo; hei; 餵; hej; merhaba; xin chào; derkenshnob; and "hello" in all other languages which I have yet to translate.

Welcome! Here's a bouquet of confetti-filled balloons just for you! *Hands over balloons*

By the way, I'm Skroy, the lazy guy (and soon to be hypocrite).

... Note to self: get a better greeting...

Back
Top Bottom