• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ever "caught 'em all"?

Ever "caught 'em all"?

• Yes!

Votes: 40 36.7%
  • No!

Votes: 32 29.4%
  • Nearly!

Votes: 37 33.9%

• Total voters
I have gotten them all legitimently and completed my National Dex in Diamond/Pearl except for Jirachi and of course Arceus.
(I was even so obsessed as to fill up my PC by having one of every Pokemon)

I was stuck at my Grandmothers houes with my only companion as two gameboy sp's, a link cable, and firered and leafgreen.

CHANSEY IS SO GAY.

I got them all on Pokemon Silver. And after years of having them all, my cartridge broke, and Mike knows all about this... =D

I've never even gotten close (the best I've done was getting around 90 in Blue). My parents restrict my playing, and I don't really know many people who will trade with me, so...meh. When I'm eighteen I'll probably make up for lost time.

Blue, Silver, Crystal, Leafgreen,Firered, Diamond.
all except the ovbious exceptios....mew in silver n crystal and arceus in diamond and i think i forgot a shelder in blue lols...i got it now tho

Yup.

On LeafGreen.

I was disappointed with the Diploma, I thought that you should be able to give it to a Pokemon and do something special. xD Actually, my friend told me that if you let a Pokemon hold the Diploma, it will grow to level 100. Yeah, right. >> My last Pokemon was actually Tentacool. xD I had caught a Tentacruel, but never a Tentacool.

well, i guess you can say i came close, but i usually give up when i have to start trading to evolve, or trying to get the pokemon you can't find in the game.

I caught them all on Leaf Green except for Deoxys, Mew and Celebi.
I'm so, so close on Pearl. I've got everything except Arceus and Porygon-Z, which, by rights, I should have. A very evil person refused to trade back and now I'm stuck with no dubious disc.

arceus is going to be fun to get... by the time it's released in the US, they're going to be at like Pokemon: Plutonium and diamond/platinum/pearl will be reduced to mere insignificant memories. T-T

I have never completed a Pokedex. I could conceivably do it on Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal. (Well, maybe not Silver as I'm not sure it holds a saved file...) And I could on Platinum, Diamond, and Pearl due to having Wifi. But as I am lazy this does not seen likely.

But now I am considering doing it. Just for fun.

Er, well, do both ranger games count? Twice?

Um, lesee, i almost have them all in Ruby, but i've given up trying to collect them all in any of the games. Hoever, if there is a pokemon i want i will go after it obsessivly for hours to days on end trying to get it.

As of yet I have never caught every single Pokemon. I am trying in my Platinum, but I'm still FAR from the finish line.

Back
Top Bottom