• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ever "caught 'em all"?

Ever "caught 'em all"?

• Yes!

Votes: 40 36.7%
  • No!

Votes: 32 29.4%
  • Nearly!

Votes: 37 33.9%

• Total voters

Not Meowth

Cat, are you drilling?
(If not post the closest you've gotten.)

I managed to get a hundred and twenty-something in Blue, but that's as far as I've ever gotten to the full number on any version.

EDIT: I'll let event legendaries slide ;3

Last edited:
Yep, twice!

On Red, I got them all (Including Mew, via the Mew Trick), which took bloody forever and I had to trade with my silver and someone that I hated's Blue.

Then I did on Sapphire, which took a while too. My last one was... Zangoose I think?

...Well I didn't have Deoxys and Jirachi in that one but YEAH.

I'm almost done my Pearl's too. But my DS died and I can't finish it >:

I've caught all the Sinnoh and Hoenn pokemon, except Deoxys, Darkrai, Arceus, and Shaymin... <3

On FireRed I have 382 of them.
I don't have Mew, Celebi, Jirachi or Deoxys.

As for the rest, I have one of each. I'm planning on migrating them all to Diamond, which is going to take a while. I'm probably just going to migrate one from every evolution line to speed things up. This Pichu is taking aaaaaaaaagggggggggeeeeeeeessss to evolve though.

I got all the D/P Pokemon and all the 1st Generation (and 2nd) in LeafGreen

I caught them all on Yellow and my Ruby (except the event legendaries, but I did have a Jirachi). I can't remember the last one on Ruby but on yellow it was a Raichu~

Yep. Red (including mew) and Sapphire. Crystal and Emerald are close.

My brother did on Red, but I personally never did. I contributed to his though, since I had Yellow and access to all the starters, an extra Eevee and some Pokemon he couldn't get. My sister's blue also came in handy.

i got really, reaaalllly close to catching em' all in my old sapphire game (with help from my older brother :p) but i brought it to school one day when i was in second grade and someone stole it. i was crying for weeks... :(

My brother did on Red, but I personally never did. I contributed to his though, since I had Yellow and access to all the starters, an extra Eevee and some Pokemon he couldn't get. My sister's blue also came in handy.

Meanie ^^ He should've traded them back so you could all have the full 150 XD

Ranger. 8D

Sadly, no other game because I am the most impatient person in the world and honestly can't be bothered to go around and catch them all unless I really feel like it.

Like right now where I'm working on getting everything in Mystery Dungeon 2.

I got up to 149 on my fire red. One failed pokemon... MAGMAR! ARGH!!! -Stabs it repeatedly-

i haven't caught them all, but I just need to see Milotic in Pearl to complete the Sinnoh dex.

I'm close to getting them all in Yellow. I got mew from a glitch in my brother's silver game which made it go haywire. His mewtwo turned into a lvl 100 Charmander (with pokerus )is marill into mew (which i then cloned like 5 times) and loads of other pokemon into random pokemon. theres like 50 (exagerated) lvl 100 dittos. its awesome, coz if i cvant get a pokemon on yellow, i can get it off Pokemon stadium:grin:

Back
Top Bottom