• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite in game Music

Most of the Hoenn music is pretty good, in a weird kind of way (or maybe I'm just biased)...Probably my favorite is either the G/S/C opening theme or the R/S/E legendary battle music.

Most of the Hoenn music, to be honest... really hard to choose!

But probably the route music in particular - especially around Fortree and Lilycove, and also the utterly amazing underwater music. :3 And then we have the best of them all... the Kyogre/Groudon battle music.

Ah! And the music right outside the Victory Road, in RSE. The moment you stop surfing and are about to go into the cave. :D

Pokémon Stadium 2 and Pokémon Colosseum have the best music in the series, though I wish Stadium 2 had better audio quality and was less tinny. :( XD has some good music, too, but most of the better things other than Shadow Lugia's theme were also in Colosseum.

HGSS also has a marvelous soundtrack, though once again it's tinny and almost everything loops in under a minute. :D Raikou/Entei battles~ (Suikun's battle theme is less interesting.) and Minaki's theme~ and the music for Ruins of Alph~ and the Champion battle, particularly while fighting Red (it's got some quality that makes it sort of sound like it's hailing, I think)~ and every Team Rocketty theme.

I love all of the music from G/S/C, and most of the route music from R/S/E, all of the trumpety stuff. Also Cynthia's themes from D/P/Pt, when you battle her. Not the music playing when you battle her, but the stuff right before is awesome.

Colosseum/XD. I've fallen in love with all the music from those two games.

Buuuut, uh. I really like a lot of the music from R/S/E, too, though that might just be because of how nostalgic they are for me. :P

Quite a few.

HGSS Weather Trio
HGSS Johto Gym Leader
HGSS Kanto Gym Leader
HGSS Champion/Red theme
HGSS Rival Theme

...notice how they are all HGSS music?

Back
Top Bottom