• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Posts

Basically everything MD posts. The forum won't let me give him any more rep without giving some to other people and I've tried giving rep to people with good taste but that's apparently not enough for the forums. >:(

Woah, tcodquotes has like, posts.

All of my posts. MD is merely a cheap imitation of me and my ultimate perfection...

Basically everything MD posts. The forum won't let me give him any more rep without giving some to other people and I've tried giving rep to people with good taste but that's apparently not enough for the forums. >:(

ITT: We fawn over the sheer earth-shaking epicness that is MD's posts

On a serious note:

This one is awesome.

Woah, tcodquotes has like, posts.

well it'd have more but people don't submit that often :o and I'd feel weird submitting everything myself.

also if there's anybody who really doesn't want to be quoted at all in tcodquotes, please send me a PM or something!

i generally like pretty much anything that MD or Tailsy post :o Also I really really like this post by Mai.

@uv: I WOULD SAY POST ME ALL THE TIME except i never say witty things. i'm terrible at that welp

EDIT: ALSO

MysticMoon said:
mom:go make some friends
how

Zero Moment said:
You must depart from your hometown, discover an ancient apocalyptic prophecy, gather some guys who may be able to help you in your grand adventure (5 is a good number), adventure around a bit, arrive in an abandoned castle, find powerful magical artifacts, and defeat the final boss with the power of friendship.

Sounds simple enough.

^ Ha, yeah, that was awesome. In fact, I actually shouted "Oh, snap!" in real life when I saw that post for the first time.

All of my posts. MD is merely a cheap imitation of me and my ultimate perfection...
You're all very kind, people! But really, the secret to my hilarity is that in any given situation, I ask myself: "What would Tailsy do?" And then I spend the rest of the day watching Glee and YouTube videos of cute animals. Snap! Burn Heal! YOLO! Swag! High-five, anyone? No one?

I can't think of any posts off the top of my head, but I do have a favourite of my own posts. I'll ask this which I asked in the grr thread a while ago but didn't get an answer. I assume the answer was no, but since there's a chance it just wasn't seen I'll ask again.

I made this awesome post in a "lie about the above poster" thread in forum games that's presumably been deleted. http://forums.dragonflycave.com/showpost.php?p=79064&postcount=487
Is it deleted deleted or just deleted to the place that might exist where only mods can see? Because I so want to read that post again :(

You're all very kind, people! But really, the secret to my hilarity is that in any given situation, I ask myself: "What would Tailsy do?" And then I spend the rest of the day watching Glee and YouTube videos of cute animals. Snap! Burn Heal! YOLO! Swag! High-five, anyone? No one?

1Wnas6H.png

boy you got some serious swaggie going on. i just cannot even match up. :o( sad honking

Back
Top Bottom