• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favourite Bands/Artists?

dang

also alaphosiam get more variety in your insults; 'they're gay' gets old unless you can pull it off well.
So does "hurr pig squeals are, as a fact, bad". We have different tastes, and we use opinions to express those. That's what I'm trying to get across. I personally don't give a flying fuck if people dislike pig squeals, but I'm trying to explain the difference between a fact and an opinion.

and I'm trying to explain to you that I don't care a dipshit about facts and opinions as pig squeals still sound like death upon an orphanage either way. the only thing that's worse vocally is offkey pig squeals

So does "hurr pig squeals are, as a fact, bad". We have different tastes, and we use opinions to express those. That's what I'm trying to get across. I personally don't give a flying fuck if people dislike pig squeals, but I'm trying to explain the difference between a fact and an opinion.
seriously i think altmer's using more poetic language to express his dislike for a particular thing than 'they're a bunch of faggorts ps they suck black cocks
black fuckin cocks
can you imagine'

Poetic even hahaha.

Yeah I'm just not fond of pig squeals.
That's probably the biggest understatement I've ever heard... read. Whatever.

and I'm trying to explain to you that I don't care a dipshit about facts and opinions as pig squeals still sound like death upon an orphanage either way. the only thing that's worse vocally is offkey pig squeals
Deaths in orphanages? That sounds like something that should be in death metal, and, I guess to an extent, deathcore. So that makes complete sense.

no death upon an orphanage is not very metal and in fact it's very uncool. i don't think metal condones killing I'm sorry.

also the cure - pictures of you

Last edited:
Because anti-Christianity and Satanism are much lesser topics than dead kids. Also, I didn't say metal in general; I said death metal. A band full of Satanists is probably more likely to sing about dead kids than Iron Maiden or Metallica.

And while you may find "death upon an orphanage" to be "very uncool", that's, again, an opinion. I wouldn't mind killing a few orphans to relieve stress, assuming I could get away with it.

Because anti-Christianity and Satanism are much lesser topics than dead kids. Also, I didn't say metal in general; I said death metal. A band full of Satanists is probably more likely to sing about dead kids than Iron Maiden or Metallica.

guess what the worst death metal bands are. satanism is just as stupid in music as christianity is.

Holy shit, we're back to opinions. With bands like Deicide, I admit, it does get boring after the first few albums. But I think - THAT'S AN OPINION, SEE HOW I DON'T STATE IT AS A FACT? - it's actually a pretty interesting subject, if you get what I mean. It's "dark" and all, and it goes with the "dark" feeling death metal gives.

what

You mean there is actually a person or persons responsible for the kinda cool background noise coming out of my speakers? It doesn't just magic itself out of the computer/radio/mp3 player/whatever? o.O

Seriously, though, I rarely ever take the time to figure out who sings whatever song; it either sounds cool or it doesn't and I move on. I mean, most singers/bands/genres have at least one song that doesn't make me cringe anyway. I think. But I guess I like the Pet Shop Boys, and I suppose I've sort of gotten into a little instrumental/symphonic metal (or whatever you call it, seriously I'm not that into music I really don't care what it's called) recently; the only artist I can say I actually like there is JT Bruce because he's/they're (I forget) all I've ever really heard more than one song by.

lol how "dark" how interesting

i'm pretty sure you play metal with the lights off lighting candles to satan
Pfft, like I could play an instrument. If I could, though, I know that's what I would do. If my grandparents weren't so religious, I'd love to have a pentagram on my wall. Maybe I'll also sacrifice my cat to Satan while eating the other one raw.

Pfft, like I could play an instrument. If I could, though, I know that's what I would do. If my grandparents weren't so religious, I'd love to have a pentagram on my wall. Maybe I'll also sacrifice my cat to Satan while eating the other one raw.

get a life

coldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplaycoldplay

Yes. Coldplay.

And maybe Serj Tankian.

And Atreyu.

And Iron Maiden.

And Skid Row.

And Yellowcard.

But Coldplay the most. XP

Back
Top Bottom