• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favourite Elite Four Champion?

Favourite League Champion?

• R/B/Y/FR/LG Rival

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Lance

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Steven

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Wallace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cynthia

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters
Cynthia~~ She's awesome. And female. And has the best battle/prebattle music. seriously, it's epic. Lucario and Gastrodon points, too.

and she's in more smut!

Either Steven or Cynthia... not sure which.

Both were actually somewhat hard (compared to the 1st and 2nd-generation Champions at least; not sure how Wallace: Champion Edition compares, since I don't have Emerald), and both have some of my favorite Pokémon (well, one favorite each--Metagross and Gastrodon.)

Plus they don't use Gameshark, unlike Lance with his Barrier-ing Dragonite and his under-level-55 Dragonites and his Aerodactyl that knew Rock Slide long before they could actually learn it...

Damn when I voted Lance I was thinking about R/B/Y/Fr/Lg Lance. I prefer the room he's in in those games. The champion room in G/S/C it too bright. I guess I still like him more in that he has a cape and is the only person except the player who can actually do something about Team Rocket.

Now Lance is tying with Cynthia for me.

Anyway, I'll comment on the ones that aren't those two. Blue (I always name him Gary) always seemed hardest to beat, probably due to that fact that the first time I got to him in yellow, I was terrible at Pokémon, and never thought that items could come in handy at all. I completed silver at about the same time but I didn't find Lance as hard because the E4 in those games were too easy. I'll never forget how hard my heart was beating the first tome I managed to get to fight Gary XD.
I don't like Stephen or Wallace much. Stephen because the Pokémon I usually use aren't good against steel types, and he didn't really do much in terms of storyline. I think he would have been better as Emerald champion. As for Wallace, he was okay as a gym leader, but don't have much of an opinion of him as champion because I've only ever played Emerald once, I'm not restarting it because I'd have to beat the Frontier Brains again (which took ages). When I try to fight the E4 again on that game it's too easy because most of my Pokémon are level 100s traded from other games to help me with Battle Frontier.

Definitely the rival. I loved that battle so much, it's such a satisfying end.

I would say it's obvious from my signature. :3
I like her for the numerous reasons already stated in this thread: She's a women, she has cool music, cool pokemon, and was just awesome.

Cynthia is the only female character i've ever struggled against. Stupid I know, but Nintendo need to make more decent female characters, like Cynthia ((Badass))

My friend thinks shes sexy, sad.

Cynthia is badass, and she's a woman. On the other hand, I like Lance because he trains dragons, though I liked him a good bit more in R/B/Y than in G/S/C (I think it's the lower levels that kind of piss me off), and I still think beating your rival at the end like in R/B/Y is by far the most satisfying way to beat the game (plus I really, really, really like the R/B/Y champion battle music).

So uh, not Steven or Wallace?

I agree with you on the RBY champion music. pure epic.

My fave is Steven. Yeah, I'm one of the 2. lol
You know, steel types are pretty awesome. They beef things up. Forretress is pretty awesome with the one weekness.

Back
Top Bottom