• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [Finished, yet I'm too lazy to close.] PotPie

Banana?

• Total voters
Re: PotPie

My character's floating there somewhere... OH! HE'S THERE! *Points* DO YOU SEE HIM?

Mysti fell over a cliff and died. Then her Charizard ate her. Then he regurgitated her, and she was alive, good as new.

(((Wewt! Just finished M:tG. Twas too short...)))
Then Mysti's pants raped her.

Then Mysti cried, "Rape! RRRAAAAPPPPIIIINNNGGGG PPPPAAAANNNNTTTTTSSSSSS!!!" and took them off.

"Nice panties," Ohayou commented.

Mysti's panties began Caramelldansening. (I don't know how, use your imagination.)

Mysti's pantied began Carmelldansening. "AAHHHHH!!! CARMELDANSENING PANTIES!" she yelled. She then began Carmelldansening with her panties. She stole Ohayou's pants and put them on.

"There appears to be a draft," Ohayou said, oblivious to his lack of pants.

He looked down.
"Hmm, this could be a problem," He said, thinking.

Suddenly, he made pants out of the many banana peels from the thousands of bananas eaten during this RP.

"OH NOES!!! APPLE IS LOSING TO CHERRY IN THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE! AAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!" Mysti yelled.

(I'm making a drawing of Blade and all his Pokemon except Moon doing the Caramelldansen. Fwee. I'll post it when it's finished)
Latias screamed, "HOW HORRIBLE! WE MUST SABATOUGE CHERRY!" to Mysti.

"We should all make new accounts and randomly vote!!!" Ohayou yelled!
"And an MSPaint logo? For shame! Bad ChaosTres!!"

And then the ghost of my character blew up the world. Yessiree.

Mysti Carmelldansened into the air and flew away to Veilstone City where she bought a million pies.

Latias was blocking the pie shop and said "Yo must have meh permission to enta this store. Bring meh moar pies." to Mysti in a cool-sounding accent.

Mysti threw a pie in Latias's face, went in, ate all the pies and carmelldansened.
MYSTI used SHADOW BALL!
It's a direct hit!
It's super effective!
LATIAS gave MYSTI all the other pies she had and fainted!
MYSTI gained 1,000,000,000,000 pies!

MYSTI used CARMELLDANSENING SHADOW BALL on for LATIAS!
It be not that effective...
Foe LATIAS fainted!
MYSTI gained 99,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 pies!

Back
Top Bottom