• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Firefox Persona Sharing~

mewtini

어떤 계절도 영원할 순 없으니까
Pronoun
she/her
I've got a few Personas. You guys can use them, if you downloaded the Firefox Personas add-on.

Here's the footer of a Persona (I call it TimeSea) made from the background image of the Roar of Time style.

Link to footer.

And the header.

Link to header.

And here's a not-so-good one made from scratch via GIMP's gradients, called CottonCandy. Footer~

Link to footer.

Header~

Link to header.

Hopefully you know how to use these; if not, scroll down to the link to Altered Origin's guide to it in this post.

I'd appreciate it if I got some screenshots of these two Personas in Vista and Windows 7, if you will. Thanks~

You guys can share some too here! :D

(By the way, you can request if you want, but this is more of a sharing thread than a request thread.)

If you don't have Personas/don't know what to do, here's a guide from Altered Origin. Scroll down to "Firefox Personas" and there are instructions there.

Hopefully this thread'll be useful, at least for stylizing someone's Firefox browser! :D

(Also, if you plan on submitting a Persona to the official gallery, we could share screenshots of that Persona on different OS's!)

Happy Persona-ing~!

For the record, TimeSea is currently waiting for approval in the Personas Gallery, and once it's approved I'll post the link here. Then everyone can bask in the swirly time-iness. That's a word. Yes.

EDIT: According to the automated e-mail, once it gets approved it will be at this link here. So.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom