• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Followers Victory] Majora's Mask Mafia

Re: Majora's Mask Mafia [Day 1]

Meh. It's only the first day. I just saw the thread. It's probably the same with Zora.

HEY
Just because I've only now had a chance to actually post... *hiss*

Anyway, I've got a damn good reason to nominate you, Hiikaru. Since you seem so eager to lynch. But I'm going to abstain for now, just because there is no reason to lynch anyone yet.

For the most part, I think Hiikaru was only going for randlynch, since as I've said before, we do have a pretty good chance. But, I suppose abstaining (this is not my final vote) wouldn't be the worst idea.

EDIT: I changed the only a few people have posted part. No, I did not edit anything other than that.

If we're going to randylunch, what about Cheatmaster? He just came in and abstained, though he waas the first one to post...

Cheatmaster strikes me as overly suspicious...as in too suspicious to lynch. Even if it's only a lack of experience...maybe we should just keep this in the back of our heads.

Oh, alright, Zora, way to ruin my whole plan. 8C

I'm not entirely opposed to abstaining either considering it's the first day and things aren't too dangerous just yet, but if we can agree on someone to lynch, it would be nice to get any scrap of information, even if it's just "you suck this guy was so innocent."

Cheatmaster is certainly suspicious, and we might consider lynching him, but I'm sort of inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt as a new member... "Too suspicious to lynch" is a factor here too.

EDIT: I changed the only a few people have posted part. No, I did not edit anything other than that.

As a subscriber, I can vouch for this, but you know, feel free to double post in this game.

I say poor [O] because well, he died... and as you said they keep dying first, so it must really suck.

Though Cheatmaster was quick to abstain, so was I. It's too early to lynch someone, and from my experience it's pretty common not to lynch on the first day.

I think I agree with Zora, Hiikaru is pretty quick to start with the killing.

Last edited:

I say poor [O] because well, he died... and as you said they keep dying first, so it must really suck.

Just an idea. It's day one and I'm trying to look for clues everywhere. I'm not actually particularly suspicious of you right now.

Even if we don't lynch anyone today (which, looking at the time, I don't suppose we will now), anything we find could be potentially useful in the future. [O] died for a reason, people are saying what they're saying for a reason. Just because we can't see why doesn't mean we can't look.

I almost said something about [O] too, so.

The Dreaded Edit Button said:
I think I agree with Zora, Hiikaru is pretty quick to start with the killing.

Hey, you can't just sneak in a go at me while I'm not looking. 8[

If we lynch someone, we have a chance at information. If we don't lynch someone, we get no chance of information. It's pretty basic.

We could possibly lynch someone useful, but we could also lynch a bad guy, and if we actually do start to gain majority on someone useful, they always have the chance to roleclaim rather than die, and if they do then I'm totally willing to backtrack and reconsider my vote. It's a risk you have to take, you know?

I'm not abstaining because we already have enough of that, but I think we've pretty much exhausted the possibilities here and no one's really so suspicious that we can get a turnaround before the end. Maybe tomorrow.

Re: Majora's Mask Mafia [Night 1]

The sun is slowly rising.

Discovered in the middle of the town is a body ridden with puncture wounds, revealed to be dragonair.

Nearby, there is a body slumped over a fence with a white burn mark obscuring most of the back and head, revealed to be Charizard2K. Upon closer inspection, it appears that some sort of light created the deadly burn.

Ouch.

dragonair was a resident. Charizard2K was a resident. You have 24 hours for discussion.

Last edited:
Re: Majora's Mask Mafia [Day 2]

Burned by light? ...that's new...Well, we should definitely lynch. We're losing our majority on the mafia, and what's more, we have a greater chance. From the flavor text (Mawile, will the flavor text actually ever tell anything?), we can guess that ??? took the bow and shot dragonair (puncture wounds). Charizard2K...not completely sure about that. I wonder if the mafia chose not to kill anybody, to cause confusion...light isn't a very mafia-ish, evil weapon, but puncture wounds...Should we start roleclaiming?

I agree that we should definitely consider lynching, but we should be careful.

The evil mafia really shouldn't be killing people with light, and someone with a bow wouldn't do that either. A bow of light? No. Puncture wound could be mafia (bullets? Knives?), but they sounds quite a bit like the Mystery Mask (although you know, it's kind of odd that the Mystery Mask would collect all his arrows from the body. Maybe he doesn't want us to realize it's him).

Since the death descriptions do mean something, we should at least be very cautious of inadvertently activating an alien.

I wonder if the mafia chose not to kill anybody

Mawile, can the mafia do this?

If they can, they might have done it to make us worry about a Keaton, not realizing there would be so many deaths in the morning. Although, Keatons and Vigilantes can activate them too.

Anyway, in the spirit of not activating a potential alien, maybe we ought to do an entirely random lynch instead of waiting for someone to act suspicious.

So we have a forgetful or sneaky mafia, or an alien, or a lucky healer. Or the death descriptions don't mean what we think they mean and the Mystery Mask isn't out for blood after all. That's really too many options for my liking.

But guys, two deaths. We've got at best an active vigilante and a mafia, which is bad enough, and at worst, those two as well as an activated Keaton and a Mystery Mask with a bow. The first day wasn't too bad but it's obviously only going to go downhill from here. We have got to do something.

If someone else wants to choose a random lynch or bring up anything else, you had better pay attention. I don't want us to finally choose someone to lynch only for the clock to run out before we can get majority vote.

Alright, I believe Flora and Manic Fame are the only ones not to have posted by now. I'm going to give Flora some leeway here as a game she's GMing recently started and she's getting a lot of questions, and so, I'm voting Manic Fame.

If anyone is opposed to this, please choose someone else.

These games only last so long and we need to do something or Majora is going to take over. Come on, guys. It's a game. Play. :C

Back
Top Bottom