• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed FOR YOUR PIXELS ONLY - Kai's sprite thread.

Actually, it's a 5'1'' South London shaman Persian that also happens to be an alien from the planet Xooberon and likes to drink and get stoned, but Persian Persian also works.
You'd only get it if you watched The Mighty Boosh.

Um I would like to request a Latios chao. I can wait however long, just tell me when or if you cannot take any more requests right now ^-^!

picture.php

Aww,that Latias chao is simply adorable, also if I haven't already said that avatar is great.

Could you splice Magmortar and Pinsir please?

Huh... the fifth looks like Smoochum, but I'm not sure about the rest.
Oh, and can you PM me to let me know when my sprite is done?
Thanks (:

do know that they're hardly ever pokemon.

Higurashi eggs....
dunno.
but the last one reminds me of wyers.

Last edited:
Kai the epic has once again pulled off impossible splices.

Okay, in return for your C&CC on my sprite, I'll try to crit yours. but they're so epic already there isn't much to be critiqued on

Okay, on the Latias chao, the top part kinda makes it look weird. Otherwise it's okay.

And also, a Magikarp/Charizard splice a Trainer of this pic drawn by Kindling Queen for me? Don't care what pose, and the Himilayan cat anywhere is optional but preffered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom