• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed FOR YOUR PIXELS ONLY - Kai's sprite thread.

pssst the feet of the Garchomp/Gallade are all black, maybe add a pixel or two of colour

Hey, Kai, haven't been here.. since yesterday. >_> I won't lie.

Uh, can I has a black Salamence with six wings, the front two being Dragonair ear-things? And on its tail, there are three feathers. *has new Pokesona*

uuuhm, I'm not entirely sure that I can do that, I'm afraid. If there's one thing that I really can't do well, it's wings. Sorry.
[/failspriting]

:< Thenthenthen.. can I has two small icons of a maple leaf, (small being 25x25), one a bright gold-ish colour and the other a kind of faded gold colour?

*needs icons for forum*
I'll credit you, of course.

Re: POST IN HERE DAMNIT - Kai's sprite thread.

picture.php

*stifles laugh*
that is BRILLIANT Kai.

okay okay crit....oh crap, i can't.

kai is not a godess he is a GOD!

Treeko/Corphish was requested at my shop too... by the same person...

But you did a better job on it then I could have, and probably wont until next month.

Anyways, can you make me two eggs? One is an Umbreon with red rings, and the other an albino Lucario? Thank you very much!

kai you are a spriting godess

kai is not a godess he is a GOD!
X3 I cannot express in words how this makes me feel. The only other person I've seen described as a spriting god/godess is the almighty Bluwiikoon and to think that i'm as good as her eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *X3's self into happiness*

Dragon said:
:< Thenthenthen.. can I has two small icons of a maple leaf, (small being 25x25), one a bright gold-ish colour and the other a kind of faded gold colour?
Sorry, but I don't take scratches as requests. Read the rules and post a different request tomorrow, if you want.

*psst since it's a special request just PM it to me and I'll do it*

Anyways, can you make me two eggs? One is an Umbreon with red rings, and the other an albino Lucario? Thank you very much!
Sure thing.

giantnoob said:
wow. just wow. that sprite is made of pure win. Can i use it in my sig?
OF course.

Last edited:
Let me destroy your sanity:
picture.php
picture.php

Aolia and Doria, two of the seven Magyspies from Mother 3.

if you think they're hideous wait until the next 5 XD

*sees eggs*
*squeals with joy*
*sees two trainer sprites*
*loses sanity and runs around the room screaming*

Anyways, thanks for my eggs!

Kai, you know what? Some people just don't have the vocabulary to say anything when they see genius at work, and I don't think that a mundane 'god' is enough to describe your talent*. Really.

The Treephish is awesome. The Umbreon egg shows me simple beauty, and I'll guess the the egg on the bottom-right is a Chimchar.

Caould you make a trainer sprite, please?
A tall thin guy. Brown hair and eyes. Wearing a suit, tails thing, I don't know its name. The things those magicians wear sometimes, like this. Top hat, tilted slightly. Plain pointed dark brown shoes. The colour of the clothes should be purple, a bit lighter, and/or brighter than this. Secondary colour, for shirt, shirt cuffs, bow tie, socks, gloves etc. to be light blue. Hair a bit flat, since he's wearing a hat, like this. The stance: legs spread out, one hand with fancy cane (dark brown, topped and bottomed with gold) resting on one side and the other hand, and the trainer, in a more or less eccentric pose, hand holding a Dive Ball. Eyes giving a challenging look if possible. Oh and one more thing. A moustache, like the one this guy has. And a monocle over his right eye. And a handkerchief in the shirt front left pocket.
I'd really appreciate it, thanks.

*At least, I think so. I wouldn't take god as a compliment. :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom