• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed FOR YOUR PIXELS ONLY - Kai's sprite thread.

Re: POST IN HERE DAMNIT - Kai's sprite thread.

Really? :| Glad to hear it. :]
It's really good awesome! So, what should I call it, Milodos or Gyratic? There's only one thing wrong with it, as far as I can tell. The connection between the tail fin and the body is too thin, I think. Another request please. Seviper and Steelix splice, using any as base. And I have a question, do you make trainer sprites?
The new Absol looks better. :D

Last edited:

The old Kaisol looks better. I don't like vicious animals lashing at me when they could stay still.

Another request please. Seviper and Steelix splice, using any as base. And I have a question, do you make trainer sprites?
Sure, I'll get on that as soon as I can. And yes, I do make Trainer sprites, I'll need to update the first post somewhen.

The old Kaisol looks better. I don't like vicious animals lashing at me when they could stay still.
XD

First post updated.
picture.php

OMG! That is unbelievable! Can't say anything, really...
I am posting a request on behalf of my brother, who wants a Garchomp-Gallade splice, with Garchomp as base. Would you do that then, please?

HEY EVERYONE IF KAI MURDERS ME CALL THE POLICE

i mean, uh,
Scratch a Milotic?

No comment, no sprite. Sorry. Read the rules and then repost tomorrow.

Hey, if you're not too busy, can you make a splice from Glaceon and Leafeon?

No comment, no sprite. Sorry. Read the rules and then repost tomorrow.

How many times have you said that to how many people?

no that's not a rhetorical question okay

hay kai, i like your sprites, can i have a corphish/treecko splice, with treecko as the base?
.....pwease?

Well, I would have preffered something a little longer as a comment, like something to do with an individual sprite, but you did read the rules as I can tell, so sure.

Back
Top Bottom