• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fortunately, Unfortunately

Fortunately, we stop making vague Dragon Ball references that no one gets, and you uncover an inheritance from your long-lost father to cover the damages of the house.
Edit: and learn that 'no one' is two words.

Unfortunately, I start the references up again by saying that you should look at the hand position of Zoma from Dragon Quest as well as the drawing style of all the characters (and the main character from Monsters: Joker should look familiar).

Fortunately I am a master of derailing topics, And turn it to the subject of Guardians of Ga'Hoole.

Fortunately, I have the innate ability to get subject back on topic. So...GUARDIANS OF GA'HOOLE IT IS THEN!

Fortunately, Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker's in-game censoring systems won't allow you to name your ghost Booberry.

Unfortunately, I was forced to name my phantom swordsman Graip because of the ingame censoring systems. "This warrior's sword is actually stained with grape juice."

(@Yami Angel Christian: Who's that person?)

Fortunately, all the sounds of sword-slashing sounds have been replaced by kid-friendly squeaks, so our children won't be corrupted.

Fortunately Grand Theft Auto is STILL politically incorrect goodness! Wahahaha!!!

(Akira Toriyama is a Manga legend with Shonen Jump Magazine and is most famous for DragonBall and DragonBall Z, he originally made his name with the kooky science comedy Dr Slump and has also done work on several games including Dragon Quest and most recently Blue Dragon's artwork with the guy who writes Final Fantasy storylines, basically an unbeatable combo)

Unfortunately, you didn't know that I was talking about that GTA comment you posted previously.

Fortunately I did, and what you said made no sense! The P.C. nuts have still yet to get their grubby little mitts on Grand Theft Auto! And let us hope they never do...

Unfortunately, the PC nuts are the ones who try to hold over the gaming universe by being the only ones who can play Crysis. (If their system allows. :P)

Back
Top Bottom